• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Johnsons Creek Red Oak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Vapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
Winnipeg
Just got a notice that my first order of Johnsons Creek Red Oak is out for delivery and should be at the door shortly. For those who are not aware Johnsons Creek Red Oak is brand name for there VG formula Juices.

Most VG juice seems to be flavored the same way the PG juice is in that they just use the same flavoring but add it to VG. VG doesnt carry flavor as well as PG but has a richer vapor, imo. What I found unique about the Red Oak is that JC didnt follow suite and appears to have tried to tailor blended flavors that would be carried by the VG. This makes sense to me, if your having problems jaming a square peg into a round hole, dont just have a beer and try again, try a triangle.

Will follow up later today and hopefully they came up with something interesting. Along with my customary order of JC Orignal PG these are the VG ones I ordered.

Marcado Smoke juice VG
Valencia Smoke Juice VG
Domestic Tobacco Smoke Juice VG

There websites a complete description
Johnson Creek Original Smoke Juice - The Best E-Liquid in the World - Made Right Here in America

Lord_Vapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
Winnipeg
Prices LV, prices.

They come from the UK don't they. What was the total qty and price shipped. I am interested but... I love the JC original and wouldn't mind trying the Tennessee cured. To bad the US won't ship to us.

I place the order through https://www.e-cigs.co.uk/store/

I order 4x15ml and 4x30ml bottles with shipping came to about 160.00

Near as i can figure prices are about 1.60 that of Canadian $, so a 30ml is about $28.00

Lord_Vapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
Winnipeg
So I just Cracked open some bottles and some new atties. My first impression the VG is thinner than I would have expected from a VG and although the vapor is fine not what i would have expected from a VG liquid. All of the JC liquids stand up to HV vaping, no burnt taste.

The Marcado has a definitive clove taste to it with a bit of a cinnamon aftertaste and a really nice throat hit. The Valencia has a smooth citrus taste with almost an orange aftertaste. The JC original flavor in VG was nice enough but it isn't JC original and seems to have a cocoa undertone to it. If you are looking for JC original order the PG. The Marcado and Valencia have a unique taste to them and do not have a heavy or sickly sweet taste, but still not something I could vape all day

I will say this is not what I was quite expecting. I was expecting more of a deeper tobacco flavor similar to that of a cigar. Keep in mind that these are new atty's and I am bouncing back and forth between flavors. So my taste buds are probably a little off by now. In my opinion the atty needs to be seasoned to the flavor and you need to take some time vaping a flavor to truly appreciate it especially when dealing with more complex flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread