• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Juicewhore - has anyone else tried this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalvinf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2011
Hamilton Canada
Came across a supplier off the beaten track that is worth checking out. Don't let the name throw you
and the owner/flavour artisian is very down-to-earth with excellent service and communication. This
suppler isn't on ECF but has a large following in the Australian e-cigarette forum (not the ECF
Australian subforum). The supplier: Juicewhore.com

A Bit of Preamble

There seems to be alot of posts about which US suppliers ship to Canada, how many orders get held
at customs and how to pick through the massive US supplier market.for good flavours. Possibly as
Canadians we should think of other options and not just expect everything good is found state side
In other words, think outside the box. And also look at our own great suppliers at home.

For the Commonwealth! (for those of us that are Kevin Sorbo, Andromeda fans)

The flavours at juicewhore are sold with no nicotine, however there is a full on accomodation to get
flavour doublers to mix with your own flavourless nicotine juice. Briefly, in Australia it is illegal
to sell nicotine but individuals can import their own nicotine from outsite the country for personal
use. The suppliers in Oz are geared for this.

We can buy flavourless nic juice in Canada (in varying strengths) but are chancing customs turning back
our orders by importing nicotine so the combination of buying ready-to-mix flavours (doublers) with
nicotine bought here in Canada makes this a convenient marriage of circumstances.

Tobacco Flavours List:

There are 3 sampler pack sets and I ordered the tobacco sampler of 5 flavours plus a best seller tobacco
flavour;

Del's Ultimate Pipe (best seller)
Described as: This tobacco blend has a hint of Caramel and Vanilla without too much sweetness.
Reminiscent of RY4. Lovely for a nice smooth tobacco hit.

Next 5 are the tobacco sampler pack:

Champion Blend
Described as: A luxury blend of spicy sweet notes with a woody finish. Reminiscent of Camtel/Camel
tobacco.

Jackaroo Blend
Described as: This blend is light and dry and has some honey undertones

Delicate Pipe
Described as: A very light delicate tobacco with a lasting aftertaste

Persian Slipper
Described as: Warm, comfortable tobacco flavour with notes of leather and musk, and a citrus finish.

Stormy
Described as: The strongest in our Tobacco range. It is strong and dark in flavour and finishes with cocoa nuances

Tobacco flavours assessment:

Del's Ulimate Pipe: The "Pipe" in this name doesn't necessarily mean it's pipe tobacco. It is very easy
to see why this is a best seller - smooth with a dominant tobacco taste and pleasant overtones as
described. My first puffs of Ultimate Pipe I took this as a tobacco only taste but with focusing on
the mix, the slight addition of other flavour tones became apparent. (I'm a wee bit flavour tone
deaf and my taste buds still in recovery from years of smoking).
Ultimate Pipe is a flavour I'm going to have to spend time with where I know it is excellent but my
personal taste mechanisms are not syncing up just yet. A friend vaped this and immediately had that
eye-pooping "this is good" reaction.

If you like 555 then there is a good chance you will like Champion Blend depending on how finely you
distinguish between nutty (555) and woody (CB). The spicy and woody components are very strong but
I can easily aquire a taste liking for it.

The sampler pack tobacco flavours were pretty much as described and I'd probably just key in the
same as the web description. For instance, the Persian Slipper does have leather and musk aspects and
is a bit more than "light" tobacco so confortable would cover that and the citrus is there at the end.
The Champion blend is spicy with a very distinct woody taste.

The Jackaroo Blend is a light and very refreshing tobacco and is consistent vape after vape. Excellent.

Stormy flavour has good amount of vapor and has strong tobacco taste and a hint of something else which
would be the cocoa. There is no sweet edge which is great and the cocoa tone is like unsweetened cocoa.
The flavour is very distinct (not light) and there is a finishing taste to it.

Delicate Pipe is very nice light tobacco only taste and it does linger on. Very pleasant vape here and
consistent taste puff after puff.

At first it was a matter of getting used to new flavours for me. The tobacco flavours in particular
needed time to adjust to being geared to the Aussie pallette which is somewhat a different inclination
for common tobacco flavours enjoyed down under as is US flavours are different to Canadian flavours
- (think Marlboro vs Players to get this).

The JW/Aussie preferrenced tobacco flavours ARE very much tobacco taste and refreshing in the most part.
The Jackaroo Blend stands out as a good representative of Aussie tobacco and is very likeable. There
may be a good chance for Canadians searching for that go to tobacco flavour to find it at Juicewhore
where searching over the usual in Canada or the US (or China made US flavours) is not finding it.

These flavours do hit me for being excellent tobacco taste, no mucking about (that's an Aussie term
isn't it?), just straight on tobacco with carmel, leather, woody, etc. overtones mixed appropiately
and not blaring away in the foreground.

I still have 5 more tobacco flavours to try not included in the sampler pack. I suspect if I tried all
ten then 6 or 7 would suit my particular taste for regular use tobacco vaping.

The tobacco flavours are all made with FlavourArt (UK based - has to be with the "ou" in flavour lol)
but the other flavours, of which there are many, are not FlavourArt mixes. Possibly they are Perfumers
Apprentice

The other flavours assessment:

The Choc Mint Dream is as described to vape and taste. It just comes down to whether you like peppermint chocolate after dinner mints!
Described as: For those lovers of the After Dinner Mint and the Peppermint and Chocolate mix

Lemon Merangue Pie: On this flavour I know my taste buds are still in recovery mode as I get faint
lemon and pastry taste only. It is a refreshing light vape though.
Described as: Looking for a great all day vape? Lemon Merangue Pie tastes just like the real thing,
you can even taste the merangue in those little white peaks on the pie.

The Pina Cola is exactly as described - refreshing with pineapple and coconut mixed. This is a featured
juice product and at least one reviewer on JW web site gave it full stars and more.
Described as: An enjoyable refreshing vape with the right amounts of Pineapple and Coconut.

Classic Vanilla: Again my taste buds are still recovering from years of smoking or after many years
of punishing my taste sense I just don't know what vanilla flavour is. I had a friend try this
vanilla and she said that it was for sure definite straight vanilla. It is a very pleasant vape either
way whether it's my recovering taste buds or that this flavour is still in development at JW.
Described as: As the name suggests, a classic Vanilla vape. Nothing else just pure Vanilla flavour.

Juicewhore has an In Development section and you get to choose one of these flavours free with each
order - the vanilla was my pick for a development flavour. I really think it's that I've just forgotten
what pure vanilla tastes like for vape testing this flavour.

Shipping

Shipping time is 15 business days with priority international airmail and with no hastles at the border
with zero nicotine in all products. Since the flavours need time to steep, 18 days or so in transit
covers this nicely.

Summary

I used new Bloog cartos, cleaned 510-T atomizers with cartridges on ego batt and dripping on a standard
510 atomizer for vape testing. I mixed the flavour doublers with 50mg flavourless nicotine in PG to get
25mg strength juice. I learned how to drip in the middle of testing these flavours thanks to a special
delivery by Happy Vaper! What a great way to taste test! Ok - a little dizzy now from a massive nic vape
intake lol.

There was an initial time of adapting to new flavours which, after about 24 hours, it hit me that all
of these flavours were as desribed. This has to be the a good indicator of the flavours quality
since it's not just some but ALL are as advertised (this would hold for someone with good responding,
health taste buds). The mixes don't need more tuning and it just goes to whether you particularlily
would like the flavour offering or not. If the flavours are said to be light then they are light, strong
then strong, if stated as refreshing - they are, and the mixed in overtones in relation to the primary
flavour are right on.

The quality of the vapor is easy to vape and does not get "heavy" on the lungs. Amount of vapor depends
on blend of PG and VG, throat hit will depend on the strength of nicotine you mix in yourself. Each
puff on my PV was best done with an easy pull to get the best flavour taste and the flavour was
consistent puff after puff as long as there was sufficent juice in the carto or atty.

Del has an appreciable talent for flavour mixing and has a high profile at forums.aussievapers.com with
her own supplier subforum if you want to check further on what Juicewhore customers are posting or even
ask her about her flavours. Just look for the supplier with the largest number of posts beside the
supplier name.

vocr

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2011
Manila, RP
For the Commonwealth! (for those of us that are Kevin Sorbo, Andromeda fans)

Like for the Andromeda reference! :D

Edit: Thanks for the suggestion! Being in Aus, there's a good chance they will ship to me and I am looking for a flavor vendor!

I'm a bit confused though, what is a "trippler"?

Last edited:

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Hmmm, this "may" be something for those searching out and enjoying tobacco flavours for sure.....

For some reason, the site won't open for me (spankin new router and confusing settings instructions may be the fault... don't know, I'm not a geek, lol, but it "may" be my crappy wireless broadband too).

Hope to check them out when I can connect with the site !

RichardLOZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Sydney, Australia

A doubler is double the flavour, ie, mix a doubler @ 50 / 50 with unflavoured nic juice.

A tripler is triple flavour, which you can mix at either 33 / 66 to get standard flavour, or be like me and mix at 60 / 40 to get a great flavour hit. I love my Pomegranate strong :)

Del will also produce the flavours in whatever pg / vg mix you desire. Yeah there is a drop down on the site when you order, but if you are after a specific pg / vg mix, you can add that to the order notes and she will custom mix it for you. Great service and great flavours. Worth a try.

kalvinf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2011
Hamilton Canada

That question would be best left for Del to answer. I'm just at the basic DIY level.

Hmmm, this "may" be something for those searching out and enjoying tobacco flavours for sure.....

For some reason, the site won't open for me (spankin new router and confusing settings instructions may be the fault... don't know, I'm not a geek, lol, but it "may" be my crappy wireless broadband too).

Hope to check them out when I can connect with the site !

The site is up for sure, google desc says it's powered by cubecart - don't know if that's a factor. JuiceWhore E-Liquid E-Juice - (Powered by CubeCart).

yep the tobacco flavourings are at the shiznit level I think !

kalvinf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2011
Hamilton Canada
hmm, I just can't figure out at all why it won't let me on the site.

It comes up in google search but it just hangs when I try. Anyone else have this issue ?

Greg,

it could also be a DNS issue, try setting DNS primary server in your router to 8.8.8.8 and secondary to 8.8.4.4 - these are the google open dns servers.
and / or try clearing your browser history and flushiig the cache -> from a command box type "ipconfig /flushdns". Assuming you have a Windows based Pc.

It could also be an MTU issue: the default setting for most PC's is 1500 so you could try 1492 which seems to work better in general. The MTU setting also found in your router and if you have Windows 7 then it's an added setting using the command prompt - only for experienced users -> Let me google that for you.

Maybe even check your content filters for keywords words filtering.

Last edited:

soundasleep

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2011
Mulgrave - VIC - AU
A massive +1 for JW from this little vaper for two reasons:
1. Amazing flavors. Words don't do justice ;) Since I started on JW flavors I'm now trying to givecaway all my Health Cabin (Dekang) stuff cause it's like going from a fine restaurant back to a street vendor!
2. I like mixing my own PG/VG levels. With the stupid Aussie laws I just get straight high strength VG and PG (one of each) nicotine from either the States or China and off I go.
3. Awesome service. A few times I've had custom requests and Del (the owner) has always been able to accommodate. One the one time I got a faulty 510 battery I had the replacement in 3 days (that's fast down us down here ;)
4. They also go the extra mile. I wanted to try added Chilli extract to a vape (yes I know it contains oil) and they sourced a bottle, gave me the appropriate warnings and sold it to me at a great price.

I hope this doesn't come across as a rant but I honestly can't speak highly enough of this vendor ;)

kalvinf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2011
Hamilton Canada

kalvinf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2011
Hamilton Canada
Just placed a AUD100 order with them, service has been good so far, prompt reply to my email. Good stock of PA flavors at a very competitive price, wish they stocked flavourart.

My order is already placed, but I couldn't find a current coupon for them. Anyone know if there is one?

Probably the best chance of finding a coupon is to register at AussieVapers | The original Australian e-cigarette community and ask in the juicewhore subforum.

Is flavourart your preference vs. perfumers apprentice? Btw which flavours did you order?

vocr

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2011
Manila, RP
I have a thread about it here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...tock-what-else-would-you-add.html#post3650253.

TL;DR: I am totally new so I am just stocking up to play. At this point I am looking to get stock of everything and start to see what I like.

Truth is, juicewhore just stole a bit of business from Happy vapers (sorry Jack). Their price is about half of Jack's and NSW is a fair bit closer to me than Ontario ;), so I got all the PA items that I was going to buy from happyvapers this week (plus a few more). Still going to get the FA and Capella from Jack though, since Juicewhore (feel dirty typing that name out, lol) doesn't carry them.

From what I read on this forum, FA seems to have a slight edge overall over PA and Capella, but there are definitely more than a few flavors in PA and Capella people like more than any other, and there are still some Lorann flavors people like as well.

Edit: BRB, I'll check my order and list out what I bought. Ok, these are the flavors I got:

QHIT
Bavarian Cream
Blueberry
Caramel
Cheesecake
Cinnamon
Menthol PA
Pear
Pineapple
Ripe Banana
Strawberry PA
Watermelon PA
Vanilla Custard
French Vanilla
Graham Cracker
Honey
Milk Chocolate

Juice ..... gives you 6ml bottles of PA for A$3. I also got their desert cart try me pack and their strawberry cheesecake premium flavor. Looking forward to those as well.

Last edited:

kalvinf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2011
Hamilton Canada
TL;DR: I am totally new so I am just stocking up to play. At this point I am looking to get stock of everything and start to see what I like.

Totally new to DIY eh? and you're rattling off DIY terminology and sources and subtle brand differences here and the other post that would make a techie hacker's head spin lol. Good luck with your flavour playing :)

I'm guessing all the short list premium flavours will be great, depending on personal taste of course. Maybe post how you find the strawberry cheescake when it arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread