Status
Not open for further replies.

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
Mik -

Just saw the video, and am impressed! Hope this is something that makes it into production.

You mentioned something, though, that brought a question in me (and it's not related to the cart) - are you saying that version 1 of the Baby J will not have a USB passthrough option?

Hope you don't pass out from the nicotine overdose. :)

Hey

Glad you liked it. Man.. i will have suh-weeeeet dreams tonight from that nicotine overdose!

For the Baby J, i have covered this in the Baby J thread so if you have further questions please ask in that thread and lets keep the threads separated - i will say that:

We are making the Baby J without the USB, yes. We might add it in a new version, however: The Baby J will now be able to use 900 mAH type AA cells, and i believe it also can take the larger 16500 cell. The reason for doing so is many, so if you want to know more jump into the Baby J thread and read it =)

Anyway, i am off to bed - i hope that you guys like the vids, and are as excited about this as i am!

/Mik

-edit: I just saw you edited yours away, but i left my answer for other posters if they want to know the same thing ;)

NightShadow

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Tacoma, Washington
Mik, the new ideas and posts are welcome. I dont get why some people have an issue with a percieved hype factor when it was clearly stated this was an idea not something in production. Perhaps they glossed past the words and simply clicked on the vid with speakers on mute...

I am excited that a manufacturer is aware that carts could be better, and thinking of ways to improve them.

Something to consider for any futures demo's of this nature: zero nic juice!

I am sure that has crossed your mind allready :D

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
Pretty nice videos and life of that cart. One suggestion though may wanna watch your videos before posting. Edit for language. Rules about thar on ECF ya know. Dropped he** a few times and even a few f* bombs. So careful would hate to see your videos get deleted due to minor errors.

I actually didnt even consider that to be honest - i thought its a youtube vid, so.. *shrug* but i guess youre right. I will watch my language in the next vids!

And in general, thanks for watching guys, - good to hear you all like it! I will keep you updated on this ofcourse. Today im leaving for some big dinner party, and i will bring this new filter out on the road for its test - i will only bring one of them, and see how long it lasts.. but .... as the chicken i am, i will bring an ego for backup =D

/Mik

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
you say you dare somebody to come up with something that can last an hour, imeo has made one. that said this looks real cool. keep up the good work

True, - but the big difference i believe is (and correct me if i wrong, this is how it was last time i saw his) - his design needs you to 1) get a lazer hole drilled in the atomizer you want to use, and 2) it has the liquid in a metal "belt" which only fits his GG.

Mine fits all and uses standard atomizers :D

SheerLuckHolmes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Tempe, Az
So, if I am understanding you correctly, you are saying that your re-imaging of the cart puts enough juice into... say a 801 or 901 or 510 attomizer to last 1 - 2 hours depending upon if the user is a light to heavy vaporer. And the juice goes inside the atty, not around it. Is that right? And the last quarter hour of the time period would produce as much flavor and 'ploom' of vapo as the first draw.

Amazing... Build a better mousetrap and the world will beat a path to your door!

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
So, if I am understanding you correctly, you are saying that your re-imaging of the cart puts enough juice into... say a 801 or 901 or 510 attomizer to last 1 - 2 hours depending upon if the user is a light to heavy vaporer. And the juice goes inside the atty, not around it. Is that right? And the last quarter hour of the time period would produce as much flavor and 'ploom' of vapo as the first draw.

Amazing... Build a better mousetrap and the world will beat a path to your door!

Well, no - what i said is that on a 801 atomizer ( the 901 and 510 are alot smaller, so i wouldnt expect them to last as long, but they will last equally longer than their normal versions ) i believe you could obtain something along the lines of 1 hour of smoking without re-anything, with the same vape everytime.

I tested this today on a 510 filter btw, - my friend was smoking it while i was driving, and he smoked it when we started driving, not overly heavy, just well a good long puff every 1-5 minutes, - and big puffs, on average, - and he was still smoking it 1 hour after we arrived.

- And we drove for 1 hour. Thats 2 hours, on one 510 filter. So.. there are definately possibilites. But i will NOT say that it "should" last that long, or that it will - i dont know yet. There could be flaws to this, - i just havent found it yet, but time will tell!

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
This is why I love Janty . . . innovation.

After suffering too many frustrations with cartridges, I'm basically a dedicated dripper. However, I would sooooooooooo get right back on to the cartridge bandwagon with something like this, especially for when I'm driving in my car.

Very promising and very exciting.

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
Hey guys,

sorry for the lack of updates, but as the rest of world ive got caught by the flu too =/

Anyways, just wanted to let you know that we are now testing this internally - and its still working! (Ethan can vouch for this =)

However, remember that this is not something we will make within the next week - if we do this, we have to do it right, but i will keep you informed! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread