Janty prototype video preview: Tesla Filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

arv

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2009
Wroclaw, Poland
I cant think of any other reason as to why there has been no update on what must be one of the longer threads on this forum.
Remember that it wasn't anounced back then - it was just a preview on what a developer was working on. I'm a developer myself, though in a different trade, so I understand how a product might be in development for a couple of years after a working prototype.

That being said... So when am I getting my Tesla?! :p

franklyspeaking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Arlington, Texas
www.pharceapp.com
Last I heard is the Tesla was ready for production, just not ready for release....

I think they are probably waiting on patents and such. It is my understanding that the Tesla is not the Jet or tank system and is an entirely different approach.

Goodbye Pipe 601 - UK Vapers - Page 2

Last edited:

Neon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2009
Earth
When the Ego-T was released I was going to wait for the tesla so I could use the dozen or so 510 atomizers that I still have left. Now that Im getting close to re-stocking, I have to ask myself if a cartridge that holds 13 drops is really worth waiting for considering we have LR verisons of both Ego-T atties now. Even if the Tesla was released today, I have to say that it may be too late considering the ever growing number of tank systems that are now available. I WANT to believe in the Tesla but is it still competitive as this stage?

Dont get me wrong, Im not unhappy with how long its taking, But my vaping needs and stlye have changed a lot since the tesla video was posted.

Im a hardcore Ego user, 650/900/1000mah passthrough and will continue to use Janty/Joye PV's for years to come because of how durable their products are, I just want to try out the Tesla before I die.

Neon

revolver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Buenos Aires
1/2/2011

Ludo, I haven't been able to find the quote, so I need a clarification - is Tesla going to be compatible with standard Ego attys?

I'm down to my last atty for the Stick and about to switch to Ego. I was going to buy Ego-T as soon as it comes out, but if Tesla is around the corner (i.e. will be sold by the end of march 2011), I'd go for standard Ego and then buy Tesla carts.

I hate the burnt cart filling smell so much, I'm dripping, but I hate it and I'm looking forward to switching to a new cart system. Ego-T is interesting, but I'm guessing Tesla will be even better.

I'm not fishing for any info you don't want to give - just please give me an honest advice whether I should make a choice about my purchase this month based on Tesla "coming soon" or should I not bother.

Honestly, buy the standard eGo and wait for our funky filter to be released coz it will be compatible, it will work and it will be beautiful of course :)

I was wondering whether "arv" or anyone else has taken this piece of advice and did not get any T-set up because of this...
Mmmmm....

Anyone?

arv

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2009
Wroclaw, Poland
I was wondering whether "arv" or anyone else has taken this piece of advice and did not get any T-set up because of this...
Mmmmm....

Anyone?
I did back then and bought standard eGo - partly becasue that was shortly before JETS release and I didn't want a brand new product that wasn't tested by regular people, but since I've bought a JETS atty. I'd still love to try Tesla, but it could still be a few months away.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Hey guys,

So a bit of update for you!

I have just spoken to the guys at the lab, and it seems we will release this filter early next year ( im hoping january, but will not promise anything ) together with the Baby J!

Just so you know ;)

Im sorry, but it wont be out anytime soon - right now our priority i believe is getting the V3s properly up, then the Baby J, - then the tesla filter - all of that can change, but as of right now, it wont be until march or so if i was to venture a guess.

i see "Tesla filter design is in stage II, prototyping in November" in janty tweeter...
Mik??
Is this true?

I tweeted it so it must be true :)

uh-oh i just read this on janty tweeter:
"Janty eGo Tank System available in all Jantyworld shops mid February at unbeatable prices! Stay tuned to our Tweets :)"

Ludo, will it be an ego-t janty rebrand or your own tesla filter design?

This will be the version that was made by our colleagues from JANTY KOREA. It will come with our JANTY warranty program.

Tesla will follow in a few months, as well as some more interesting developments that will be highly appreciated...

I would say this: Follow the white rabbit coz around August/September we will launch something that will blow everybody's mind, ... again :2cool:

Just reminiscing.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread