Status
Not open for further replies.

Beans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Missoula Montana
Hi, it's me Beans. I've been ROCKING my Ipro the last few weeks until yesterday. It started losing the blue light, so I changed batts out and it worked till this morning when I started losing power again. I just checked all my batteries, their fine as well as my cartos. I grabbed the volt meter and tried to see if there is power to my top cap when I noticed the screw inside the top cap easily pushes down when I touched it. So I'm thinking it may be an easy fix.

the Ipro is so different than my original OO I don't want to hurt something. Is this something I can fix or do I send it in.
Also being a weinie winer that I am I can't print an RMA...I have no computer.

Please advise :) Thanks Beans

Beans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Missoula Montana
Oh I did it now. I REALLY screwed something up. I took the top screw inside the connection out (it was damp) cleaned it. Took the side screw out trying to figure how to take the top cap off, didn't see a way, went to put the screw back in and see a little metal hole/ring thingy had shifted up, I got the screw in the holes and now it only turns.....and it rattles too.

Yikes what did I do? What ever is loose is sitting inside on top of the wheel...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread