Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Stockton, CA
militaryyearbookproject.com

potts_d

Verified Member
Sep 23, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Yeah, I read the notcigs forum yesterday after posting that. I feel pretty safe now.

I'm stupid excited about it getting here.

You're going to love it, gvegastiger!
I've had the IPro for a little while now, and I have had zero problems... it's a beautiful thing! :vapor:

Cheers.
-- Potts

gvegastiger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2012
Greenville, SC
I've been vaping the iPro for the last 2 days and am loving it. My only complaint about it is the batteries don't fit quite snug enough so it rattles a bit. Other than that this thing is very well constructed. And I'm loving the nicotine hit it provides. I need to get some HR carto's now so I can crank up the voltage past yellow.

Do you guys know what the voltage output is at the different colors green, yellow and red? I"m assuming red is somewhere around 6.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
The adjustment runs about 3.3 - 5.5V, so red is likely 5 and change, while end of scale, past red, is 5.5V. Yellow would be 4.4 - 4.5.

A couple of small pieces of electrical tape on the batteries will reduce rattling, or alternately a small tube of mylar (plastic). If you use the tape, just a couple of vertical strips should be fine, you don't need to completely wrap it. If you do the mylar, punch some holes in it to allow for venting.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
They are pretty similar, in truth. Physically different battery sizes, though the IPro and BPro batteries notcigs sells test out as about the same real mAh, so same run time. Same firing button, same electronics, same wheel voltage adjustment, both have endcaps with a delrin thread piece, which is used as a positive Off. Otherwise a slight difference in the drip well size, but that's about it. IPro is longer, slightly skinnier. BPro wider base lets it sit on its endcap maybe a shade better, and I like the BPro form factor with a tank.

The IPro batteries are protected, I believe the BPro Powerizers have some protection, but perhaps not the full classic set that the IPro batteries do. With IPro you can use other protected ICR batteries, with BPro you can use protected ICR, and AW also sells an IMR 550 mAh in that size.

They've both been in production long enough to have any early kinks worked out.

potts_d

Verified Member
Sep 23, 2011
Ontario, Canada
OK ya'll waz the diff between an IPro and my Buzz pro other than the 16340 vs 14430 batteries in 'em?

I bought a used Buzz Pro about a month ago and am very impressed with. Actually toying with the idea of picking up on a used IPro.

The IPro is a little taller and thinner... and the voltage wheel is on the opposite side of the device.
Also, there is no juice well on the IPro, and the connection is up pretty high. This means you can use a drip shield without the adapter.
Pros and cons, I guess... Other than that, just a $30.00 difference in the price. That's why I got the IPro.

I might get a Buzz later, just for spits and giggles.
The IPro is working out great though.

Peace. :vapor:
-- Potts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread