I'm looking to buy a VV mod starter kit, please help me out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

*deleon517*

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
s. florida
You can buy the new Lavatube 2.0 by itself for 80 bucks and an aw imr battery and charger for another 30 bucks. I know it's ten dollars more than you wanted to spend but it's he best bang for your buck right now. Good luck with whatever mod that you choose!!!

i completely agree, i have all three versions of the legit volcano brand non chinese knock off lavatubes. and the 2.0 is one of the best devices out right now. solid build quality and has a 1 year warranty on defects. you can do like stobiwan said if you alrady have have some good heating elements or even buy the kit for 140 which will include a 7ml carto tank and a bottle of juice with the charger, battery and carrying case.

just becareful as there are many sub $100 set ups out there and most of them wind up in the classified section in like new condition for a reason. i've had my lavatube version 2 for 2 days now and im still impressed with how it compares to some of the higher end stuff out there and still preforms over the previous versions.

mcsurui

Nov 26, 2012
America
So many good ideas, help you master, help me, thank you
ly-smiley.png

ratseye

Dec 2, 2012
United States
I just ordered a Joyetech EGO Kit it says it comes with everything I need, but is the nicotine stuff in there? Do i need liquid for this?? It's for my husband, and i want to make sure i have everything needed for him. This is what it comes with:

2 x 510 matte atomizer
2 x Cones (atomizer cover)
2 xEGO 650mAh rechargeable pushbutton lithium-ion batteries (over four times the capacity of a standard 510 battery)
5 x Empty cartridges
1 x 110VAC to USB wall adapter
1 x USB 500mAh output quick charger (use on your computer or with supplied wall adapter or any other USB 2.0 port or power source) DO NOT USE this USB charger on standard 510 batteries.
1 x Soft black carrying pouch
1 x instruction manual

I really don't know what any of this stuff is. Please help

cgallagher

Verified Member
Oct 29, 2012
Cleveland
I just ordered a Joyetech EGO Kit it says it comes with everything I need, but is the nicotine stuff in there? Do i need liquid for this?? It's for my husband, and i want to make sure i have everything needed for him. This is what it comes with:

2 x 510 matte atomizer
2 x Cones (atomizer cover)
2 xEGO 650mAh rechargeable pushbutton lithium-ion batteries (over four times the capacity of a standard 510 battery)
5 x Empty cartridges
1 x 110VAC to USB wall adapter
1 x USB 500mAh output quick charger (use on your computer or with supplied wall adapter or any other USB 2.0 port or power source) DO NOT USE this USB charger on standard 510 batteries.
1 x Soft black carrying pouch
1 x instruction manual

I really don't know what any of this stuff is. Please help

No it does not look like you have ordered any juice or liquid. But what you ordered wont help with what I am looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread