Status
Not open for further replies.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
VW for the ProVari is most likely some time away. They are working on other things right now. I have heard this from reliable sources here and from Provape directly.

Honestly, I don't think it adds much to my vaping experience. When I got my ProVari I was using an eVic, so I figured I would miss the VW. I don't.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
VW for the ProVari is most likely some time away. They are working on other things right now. I have heard this from reliable sources here and from Provape directly.

:( I was hoping for a ProVari for my 2nd year anniversary spending spree. But I do like VW so I don't have to be too exact when making coils. Even with Vamo which is more basic turn it up if there's no taste, turn it down if it's burnt, I know where to start with a clean coil and any given flavor whether the coil came out to be 1.5Ω or 2.2Ω.
I'm sure I could deal with VV but for the price I want VW. (Actually for the price and after having an eVic I want the RVW program.)

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
:( I was hoping for a ProVari for my 2nd year anniversary spending spree. But I do like VW so I don't have to be too exact when making coils. Even with Vamo which is more basic turn it up if there's no taste, turn it down if it's burnt, I know where to start with a clean coil and any given flavor whether the coil came out to be 1.5Ω or 2.2Ω.
I'm sure I could deal with VV but for the price I want VW. (Actually for the price and after having an eVic I want the RVW program.)

I understand the sentiment, but, now that I have a ProVari, it really does not matter to me. I know enough to get in the ball park off the top of my head. Getting the same voltage beginning to end of the battery life trumps VW for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread