Favorite vv mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The newest Itaste Mvp with Ego Threading Rocks!

It's my favorite device ever. One thing that's not mentioned is that the device has flawless filtering. You can hook a regular voltage tester up to it and it will not show as PWM. I'm a heavy Vaper and it lasted me from 5:30Pm Friday until 8:30pm Sunday. I was vaping a Kanger T3 at 4.2V. I had a provari, which I lost. Sigh... and I like this unit better.

The box shape is rock solid stable to put on a table and if it falls it doesn't roll. It comes fairly stable but if you go 7minutes and 25 seconds into the following video there is a fix to make it totally stable that even a two thumbs like me could do! iTaste MVP Review - YouTube it doesn't roll and it's slightly shorter than the Ego Twist and way shorter than the Sigelei or the Vamos

An even cooler feature is that it charges using any Micro USB Cable which is what most newer Cel phones [Excluding Apple] use. If you have a long cable you can even use it as a passthrough.

The only reason not to buy this unit is if you are into extreme vaping. The range is 3.3 to 5V and at 5v under load it goes down to 4.8V that is plenty for me. I don't need the Ohm Tester. I have another unit for that and really why is a Ohm tester necessary. You just keep going up .1v until you reach your sweet spot.

Thank you! I'm still battling between this and the tesla, but I feel better about the fact it only goes up to 5v now :)

jeffbarrera

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2013
SoCal, CA
photo.jpg

Currently vaping on a Lambo XL from vapure.com and yet, it does the job really well!

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
Right now for me it's a toss-up between Ovale V8 and VV Gripper. I pre-ordered a Tmax, though that should be here in a couple of weeks and it may end up my fave. Or not. It has the Sigelei Zmax chip with VV/VW and ohm checker, etc. I'm hopeful it will be a winner. We'll see. I like box mod's form factor best.

• Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Guess I have about a half dozen VV or VW APV's laying around. Just two that I actually use tho'.
    By far, the best VV that I have is my Provari. It spends most of it's time at my desk with a RBA or dripping atty on it. My knock around VV APV is the little $35 VV box mod from MadVapes.com. Mine is two years old and has been to hell and back. It really is the "Timex" of VV APV's.

eratikmind

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 22, 2013
    Las Vegas/San Francisco
    My favorite VV mod is my provari mini 2.5. At its price point, I could not ask for a better built rig. The fit and finish are excellent, in my opinion. The vape is consistent from the first pull to the last, as the battery runs down. The one button multi menu is easy to operate.

As the Vaping industry grows, I may find a better VV mod, someday, until then, the provari is my everyday PV.

- Andy . . . Challenge the day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread