I own an original GLV2 (non adjustable head) Want tank suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raechel

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2009
Louisville, KY
I own an original GLV2 (non adjustable head) Want tank suggestions.

Ok I am so over my joytech 510 attys (which last months). 510 carts are ok.... But I really want suggestions for the best tanks for my 5v GLV2. I don't like dripping and I am sick of blind filling.

I have jack crap for experience here, I know nothing about the wicking or anything. I assume mini ones are better cos less condensation and potential burnt taste. Maybe a bottom coil Kanger Mini T3? But where from and how many ohms? is bottom coil better?

Open to all suggestions. Longevity a plus. Thank you a hundred times in advance.

Last edited:

Raechel

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2009
Louisville, KY
You can also try Kanger T3's or Evod MT BCC, though you'll have to use eGo passtrough with them (they dont't have 510 threading). Both are bottom coil tanks (contrary to Vivi Nova Mini) and they also have replaceable heads.

By pass through do you mean adapter? Ok how many Ohms is right for 5 volts. Is Evod or Kanger better for not getting burnt juice due to poor wicking or too fat of a tube? Thank you.

MsOceanCity

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
New Jersey
I use a 2.0ohm dual coil Smoktech tank(yeah, those cheapo ones). They work great(provided you're not using cinnimon), but you do need either an adapter(in my case cuz I use 808 stuff) or an extender because the tank is too fat to screw down without the fire button getting in the way. When using dual coil anything, 2ohm is a good match for 5V. If using single coil, you can use 3.0ohm:)

Raechel

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2009
Louisville, KY
I use a 2.0ohm dual coil Smoktech tank(yeah, those cheapo ones). They work great(provided you're not using cinnimon), but you do need either an adapter(in my case cuz I use 808 stuff) or an extender because the tank is too fat to screw down without the fire button getting in the way. When using dual coil anything, 2ohm is a good match for 5V. If using single coil, you can use 3.0ohm:)

Thank you for the guide on ohms. Any other recommendations welcome. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread