I am so embarrassed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SusanK

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2011
Virginia Beach
First, I forgot batteries for the kids Christmas presents. Again. I do this every year. Seriously. I even told myself to write it down and make sure I knew exactly what I needed BEFORE I wrapped. Guess who forgot to do that?

So, I had to make a quick run to Walgreens. I had to totally guess on the batteries, and I needed a few cards for the gift cards for family.

Someone else needed the exact same things as me. batteries and cards. That someone else was a smoker. And she smelled AWFUL! I couldn't even place it as a cigarette smell, at first. She just smelled so bad that I was looking around trying to figure out what the disgusting stench was... and then, I placed it. She smelled like a week old ashtray. I was suddenly humiliated that I walked around smelling that way. I didn't even know. I've heard the "you stink" comments from my nonsmoker mom and sister... I smelled my husband when he just got done smoking and I hadn't... I just never ever knew just how bad that smell really is.

The_Jerkstore

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Funny, I had to run to a CVS for cards today and as you would think it was packed. I walked pass the line of people and could smell just about every smoker. In my line of work I come in close contact with hundreds of people daily. I felt sick to think how I must have smelt everyday to all the non smokers. I had no Idea.

Last edited:

kodakkuki12

Moved On
Dec 22, 2011
bser
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: hidden spam

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
...as the Duke sez...never apologize, it's a sign of weakness...................................:2cool:

I don't think da Duke stank as bad as I did...

Pepe.gif

abused.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread