How to figure out which parts are compatible with which models?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confuzzled

Dec 18, 2012
Missouri
So I'm buying a Volt starter kit, as a gift. It comes with 5 "flavor tips."

I read in multiple places that parts between models that are the same size are interchangeable. So, I am wondering what other flavors I can get to go with this that Smokeless Image does not offer, if flavor tips from other brands are more/less expensive, if they are even interchangeable, etc.

Basically, I want to say, "Hey I got you this fancy electronic thingy, it comes with these 5 things here, but when you need refills just buy anything that says -blah blah blah- on it"

Does that make sense?

Iusedtoanalog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2011
Pennsylvania
Hi Confuzzled, Especially since you are Giving this as a gift, you should(if you have the ability to) get a package or two of blank cartomizers for the recipient, and even a small bottle of liquid. This way you are not gifting a burden.... If they have an option they will see how viable this alternative can be for them, if you give them 5 refills, thats about a day or two of moderate to light vaping, without any immediate way to continue it if they find vaping enjoyable. Even shipping is normally a few days from a reputable or close by vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread