bloog fusion - thoughts for a noob?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jellokatt

Jul 27, 2012
San Jose, CA
so, i just received my bloog fusion yesterday. personally, i LOVE it, but my only comparison is my roommate's cruddy disposable thing he got at 7-11, and my friend's GreenSmoke (ok, but way too expensive, and i didn't see any nifty colors).

my partner decided he liked it as well, and he now has my auto battery until his starter kit arrives (i kept the manual for myself, since i liked it better).

so, please tell me, oh masters of the e-cig forum, how do these rate in comparison with the nice (but complex) looking 3pc models, or even the super-fancy build it yourself type deals? for me, i really like the convenience of the bloog, and it really doesn't seem to lack anything in flavor or vapor, as far as i can tell, but i've never tried anything super fancy. do the more complex models offer any significant benefits, or do you think it's worth it to stick with the simpler models for the time being? also, as far as simpler models go, how does the bloog compare to others?

sorry, lots of questions, i know.... i'm just really excited about starting (and i think i ordered too high a nicotine level, so i'm a bit hyper).

Dragonbroom

May 16, 2012
Gresham, Oregon
I have several Bloog batteries and they are awesome! I moved up to an ego but my husband is using the Bloog's...and their Red juice is still my all day vape. My advice is to stick with them until you are ready to try something else...they are simple and easy to use, if they are working...why fix something that ain't broke? They have awesome customer service also, you might check out their forum here...just look under forum suppliers at the top of the page.

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
I haven't used the bloog but I can tell you this, it is more than worth sticking to it as long as you are happy with it. All anyone here can do is make suggestions, what one loves another may hate. The most important thing is tho is that you are happy with what you are using and it is working for you.

Dragonbroom

May 16, 2012
Gresham, Oregon
Hey! No guilt! I recommend them all the time because they ARE easy to use and work really well. This vaping business can get really confusing and until you learn HOW to vape and while you are learning WHAT works for your own self, you should keep it as simple as possible. There's plenty of time to mess with all the other cool gear/juices/etc...when you start feeling the need to add something to your vape, you can get things that will go on the Bloog's (just look for stuff that fit an 808)

albertbert

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2011
Canada
No problem with bloogs, they are widely considered the best cigarette sized pv you can get.

When you look at other models, the bigger ones will have more battery life, and you can get mods with removable batteries and adjustable voltage. None of that really matters if the bloogs are working for you. For what they are, they are excellent.

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
so, i just received my bloog fusion yesterday. personally, i LOVE it, but my only comparison is my roommate's cruddy disposable thing he got at 7-11, and my friend's GreenSmoke (ok, but way too expensive, and i didn't see any nifty colors).

my partner decided he liked it as well, and he now has my auto battery until his starter kit arrives (i kept the manual for myself, since i liked it better).

so, please tell me, oh masters of the e-cig forum, how do these rate in comparison with the nice (but complex) looking 3pc models, or even the super-fancy build it yourself type deals? for me, i really like the convenience of the bloog, and it really doesn't seem to lack anything in flavor or vapor, as far as i can tell, but i've never tried anything super fancy. do the more complex models offer any significant benefits, or do you think it's worth it to stick with the simpler models for the time being? also, as far as simpler models go, how does the bloog compare to others?

sorry, lots of questions, i know.... i'm just really excited about starting (and i think i ordered too high a nicotine level, so i'm a bit hyper).

I do not use bloog, however I use the smokeless image volt and they are the same battery. Bloog has a good battery and is a good system. I also own a provari, however i use my mini Volt 90% (same as bloog) of the time.

jellokatt

Jul 27, 2012
San Jose, CA
awesome! thanks everyone!

my kid brother (he's 30, don't worry - no minors were harmed in the making of this post) has already ordered a starter kit for himself. i just didn't want him to be out 50 bucks for something that wasn't really all that great (then again, they DO seem to have a great return policy, so i guess there's really not much harm either way).

so, i have to ask, what are your thoughts on difficulty level for refilling/dripping a used cart? too complex for a noob, or should i give it a go? and has anyone tried the "condom" method? is that easier, or way more prone to user error?

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
awesome! thanks everyone!

my kid brother (he's 30, don't worry - no minors were harmed in the making of this post) has already ordered a starter kit for himself. i just didn't want him to be out 50 bucks for something that wasn't really all that great (then again, they DO seem to have a great return policy, so i guess there's really not much harm either way).

so, i have to ask, what are your thoughts on difficulty level for refilling/dripping a used cart? too complex for a noob, or should i give it a go? and has anyone tried the "condom" method? is that easier, or way more prone to user error?

Like I said, I use rye smokeless image volt, but it's the same. Here is a video I did that teaches how to condom fill a carto. It's very easy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNzl5FUdctI

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread