How do you guys organize your Vaperatory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vap_drifter

Feb 17, 2014
midwest
This is my rda / rta toolkit.
uze4y6y2.jpg

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
All my "stuff" at home is spread out in my second bathroom's counter top. E-liquid bottles, DIY items, a Nitecore i2 charger, cartotank & RBA tools. I charge most of my batteries in a Nitecore i4 on my stove top.

For on the go, I use a converted Swiss Gear mini-laptop carry bag for a vape bag. Three zippered pockets is plenty of room for a few bottles of juice, a few cartotanks, a few mods, spare batteries and cartomizers.

SwissGearcomputercase1.jpg SwissGearcomputercase2.jpg

naturecannon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Oregon City, Oregon
At the rate I have been going lately this:

repair-storage-forklift.jpg

Wish I could say the same for money but have none left to store :(

I will post up some pics later. I have a little hobby room and a lighted swing arm magnifier glass mounted on my bench (for my eyes and coil builds.) Most gets stored in there. A Little stand I built sits on my night stand with my daily grabs. The stand is my first build and a redesign is in the works, current one is taking up a lot of space and should have been built for just a couple items. I think a block of wood with a couple holes is more Ideal for my night stand containing laptop, cell phone, tablet, coffee, wallet, car keys, butterfinger and of course the vapers must have.....Bottled water!

naturecannon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Oregon City, Oregon
My little work area. Six weeks ago this area was littered with left over misc Rc drone parts and tools. Another hobby I abandoned a year ago because I was getting into it way too deep and it was costing me a fortune but damn fun. Mostly online orders for the good stuff, the mail person arriving every other day, always new stuff coming out you had to have etc..........
Sounds kinda familiar huh?

No, not a drone above, my magnifying glass light. Rebuilds :)
SAM_0211 (Medium).jpg

SAM_0209 (Medium).jpg

RebelGolfer72

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
went to Home Depot for some noalox today and bought this:
http://t.homedepot.com/p/Plano-24-Compartment-StowAway-Organizer-and-ProLatch-2375021/203201858/

now I'm looking for a nice stand for the rest.

View attachment 313565

Very cool

I am using 2 of these myself: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Stanley-Black-Decker-ST-SortMaster-Junior-Organizer/17203945
Great for keeping my coils of Kanthal, different sizes of ekowool, stainless rope, stainless mesh, syringes and small tools in separate compartments still have things in other cabinets throughout the house, but I also see myself putting in my various attys, cartos, extension caps/tubes, coil heads and batteries as well (in the protective cases of course...can never be too safe with batteries). Bulk storage of organic cotton will be relegated to bathroom, and just keep a handful in these storage containers. Juice goes in the mini fridge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread