How do you store your stash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StillMaticc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2013
Brooklyn, New York

I found these at Walmart and use them to store my supplies. They come in different sizes and stack. I've got 3 larger ones to hold all my DIY supplies and 2 smaller ones for the rba supplies and the replacement parts, springs, etc. for my mechanical mods. Sure has made finding stuff easier.

I've got two of these myself, filled with cartos, replacement heads, unused or empty tanks and clearos in one. The other has my RBA supplies as well, wick/wire/misc replacement parts as well as my drip tips.

They're both sitting on top of a cabinet that has some drawers which holds everything else, liquids, torch, chargers, cases, the works.

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
I have been on line looking eBay, etsy, amazon, Craig's list, and then I just don't see it? I have a treasure chest type box for seldom used, a painted thi g with a lid, a square tray with handles, a former row of candles holder ( no candles, a small wood bowl a, a cereal bowl, a clear plastic case, a painted trinket box, a decorated with shells round trinket box with lid, 5 decorative candle holder wire baskets attached to wall, a box from horse training DVDs,
I need a chest of drawers! And put dividers in them but then I'd have to get up off my ... and get something. I vape when I'm relaxing a lot and I want it with in arms reach so the only time I have to get up is go pee. So I was looking for a used hospital tray to put all these containers on. That was depressing because I'm 60 so I looked at standing bed trays for computers but it's still not right....and I won't spend more than $40. So right now when I decide to go to sleep I just shove everything away so I can at least roll over. It's testing to me. The clutter. I don't like clutter. I need to simplify this but I'm just liking all the variety too much! Sometimes it's overwhelming because I want a certain vape and I can't find it! I've got a lot of options tons of stuff and nothing to vape because I want what I want when I want it!..so I'm learning to let it go a little and just chill. Like right now my loaded eRolls are in the barn. They are what I want but here I am on line and vaping my $200 plus thing as a compromise!
I'm learning

joejoe

Aug 10, 2010
Cabo San Lucas, MX
CIMG3003ecf.jpg

CIMG3004ecf.jpg

CIMG3009ecf.jpg

RadarLuv1

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2013
TX
(unless I get into rebuilding and need a tackle box, which I would keep in the drawer of my entertainment console.)

I saw one of these on someones video once. It actually looked very nice the way she did it. Had all her mods, juice, sentimental vaping stuff. It didn't look tack at all, quite lovely, actually, and my mother was an interior decorator, so I don't take tacky storage or collecting lightly.

Last edited:

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
LMAO.gif
... only in that I used to keep my new cartos stash in an MT...

300.jpg

Frugal minds think alike...
bad-idea.gif

Save where you can my friend, every penny counts. My wife is one of those extreme couponers. I got a basket in my closet with a 100 or so free razors. Lolz

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
I found something. It's going to be awesome? It's three custom made units, simple Danish modern unpainted boxes made to display this persons shot glasses but it has tall medium and regular size compartments sectioned out and they are like shadow boxes but scaled up to just a good size. I won't be posting them on the wall. Glass tops so I can SEE if it's in the box I think!
I'll line them down the edge of my bed. I might even clean my room for this event!
Oh and exactly $40 for all three. Like sending out the vibe or something

genoxy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I found something. It's going to be awesome? It's three custom made units, simple Danish modern unpainted boxes made to display this persons shot glasses but it has tall medium and regular size compartments sectioned out and they are like shadow boxes but scaled up to just a good size. I won't be posting them on the wall. Glass tops so I can SEE if it's in the box I think!
I'll line them down the edge of my bed. I might even clean my room for this event!
Oh and exactly $40 for all three. Like sending out the vibe or something

Any pics or links?

Seigun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2013
New Orleans, LA, USA
I have an old tea cup box that a very fancy 4 peice teacup I have came in. I put all of my things in there, nice and organised. (I have more bottles in there as of today... more are coming!)

The Altoids tin holds all of the tiny parts for my setup that I'm not using. I carry my cigs, chargers, and extra cartos with me in the little cat purse on the second image. :blush:

seigun-albums-post-pics-picture219200-ecig-stash3.jpg

Zipp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
I got a large silverware divider and put it in my desk drawer, holds my bottles of juice nicely and I can separate my tanks, heads, and PV's as well.

Same thing I've been doing, though I think I'll upgrade to something that has more dividers for better organization soon.

dring219

Verified Member
May 31, 2011
Knoxville , Tennessee USA
You know , after reading all these posts , i have an idea for my use . Rather than dropping 30+ bucks on a really nice tackle box to store all my little items , i start using up all my old attys and the like , things like my first few tank systems , just chunk em . If i dont use it anymore chunk it . There are reasons they arent used any more , like my 2 DEAD original eGo battery cases , have them cause at one time i was thinking of replacing the batteries in . If i ever decide to buy batteries for an eGo battery case , i can buy a Twist or whatever the replacable eGo battery mod is . My ego charger ? hell , who knows , throw it in a box with all my old cell phone chargers , and just chunk the whole lot at one time . I have been hoarding PV items since i started vaping over 3 years ago . Now what to do with my 2 box mods ... Small enough , maybe keep them for another year till i get used NOT using them . I have 2 - Vamo v2's now so i dont want another battery mod right now .
I do think i will bey a small 3 drawer plastic stand , the ones you get at Walmart for about 20 bucks to stash all my rebuilding supplies , multimeter ,soldering iron , and other items in . I also have a bunch of empty bottles too , may sort them and chunk whats not used .

Thanks for the input on hoarding your stash of supplies . Kinda made me think what i needed to do .

Good luck everyone .
Donnie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread