How do you store your gear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister.B

Oct 3, 2013
Kentuckiana
Like Sweedishfish, a lazy Susan for now. Have had my eye on the Vapecrate Revizer 5 or 7, I'm getting to a point in the fever where that would be a great solution as far as mods and rda's. They have switchable top plates to accommodate mods of all kinds and sizes and bottom plates for whatever your heart desires. Going to the Vapecrate site to grab a picture revealed that the company has been sold to Vast Vapor Stands.

Revizer 5:

uVlRZG9.png

Last edited:

LDS714

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Nashville, TN, USA
Romeo y Julieta cigar box for mods and batteries, two underdesk drawers for rebuild and DIY supplies, a large Plano box for juices, and a couple of Home Depot box/bins for DIY juices & general steeping as well as cartos and heads along with a Fasttech storage box for tanks.

Currently accumulating the proper bits to make a wooden stand. Tried regular old spade bits, but the results sucked, trying to find the proper sizes of forstner bits at a reasonable price.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Everyone has some fantastic stands, I love it!

On topic, my smallish cigar box just isn't big enough for some of my juice samples. Does anyone know where I can get a bigger box (say, 12"x5"x3" or so) that locks? I'd prefer wood if I can get it. Just curious.
    Try Hobby Lobby or Michael's ... whichever you have near you :)

liquidzoo

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 21, 2013
    Florence, AZ, USA
    Try Hobby Lobby or Michael's ... whichever you have near you :)

Didn't think of that... I hadn't seen boxes there that lock, but then again I wasn't looking for them either. I will go take a look the next time I'm close to one.

Want it to lock (preferably with a key) so that my kids don't get in it. The caps are good for keeping the younger kids out of it, but I also don't want them to see and question the supplies. I work hard to not let my kids see me smoking or vaping (so that hopefully they don't start smoking themselves).

liquidzoo

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 21, 2013
    Florence, AZ, USA
    Well, I've now maxed out my cigar box capacity and have more (bigger) bottles on the way.

Been thinking about building a box, but I can't find the lock hardware for a front mounted lock for a decent price.

Also thought about a tool box...not crazy about that plan from an aesthetic standpoint, but it would work...

Sent from my Kindle Fire HDX

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

jwodom

Moved On
    Jan 19, 2014
    Austin, Tx
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread