How do YOU organize your cartos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
As my collection builds I'm trying to figure out a good way to organize my cartos; brand new pre-filleds, topped-off prefilled, blanks, etc.:confused: And how do your mark you blank cartos once you've filled them? (This part I have figured out...I have an awesome gold paint pen that works beautifully for this purpose.)

How do you organize yours? (Pics would be awesome!)

garyinco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2010
CO, USA
I keep my stuff in one of these. Holds everything. I use a little Brother label maker to id what each little bin holds. Names like "DC 2.0ohm" or "Drip Tips" or whatever...
40 Bin Organizer with Full Length Drawer

Sometimes I'll use the same label maker to put a small label on cartos to identify the flavor loaded.

Bogey

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2011
Here is my gear. It's grown since I took these.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1306253949.202623.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1306254098.766751.jpg

I got the lure boxes from dicks sporting goods 3 for 10 bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

susden

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2011
Diamond Bar
I rotate 4-6 different flavors at a time, and I don't keep prefilled carts of the same flavors. Just one of each, and just refill when I see fit. Then I toss them in a bucket, which hangs on a rotating rack which I wash later when there is bunch of them in there. I carry them in here, along with my batteries. I keep brand new prefilled carts in another little bucket.

Kanza

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2011
Wilmette, IL
Doesn't writing on a blank cart sorta defeat its purpose? Unless, of course, you NEVER want to change what you use in it and, in that case, why didn't you order prefilled? I use Avery removable 1/4" round color coding labels. Mine came in 4 colors and the color tells me the nicotine level, the symbol or number or initials tell me what's in the cart :) I use a fine pen and it has more than enough room to mark it so I know immediately what is in it :) I've never had one fall off and they remove easily and leave no residue :) I use larger labels in the same colors to mark what nicotine level is in what boxes...I use "more than a box" or any clear container to separate the nicotine levels of the prefilled carts. The filling and cleaning supplies, etc have their own box. I keep juices in their own box...the juice caps have the 1/4" round label I mentioned earlier and it's a perfect fit! I have a number on each of them that corresponds to the index I keep of my supplies (an Excel spreadsheet but paper or cards will work just as well) so I know immediately what the bottle contains just by looking at the top :) I have waaaay too many supplies, can you tell ;) I gotta get to vaping NOW :p

rolandpibb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
British Columbia
Doesn't writing on a blank cart sorta defeat its purpose? Unless, of course, you NEVER want to change what you use in it and, in that case, why didn't you order prefilled?

I use a silver sharpie and write on the bottom of my black Go-Go carto. The letter is hidden by the Cone fitting.

When I want to switch flavours, I remove and wash the batting, and rub the letter off with a little alcohol on a napkin.

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
For the cartos I fill with juice - I have a different color blank for each flavor.... I got two of the Sun-Sat Pill containers (the larger size) at the dollar store. Each day of the week... is a different flavor and 1 box for filled, 1 box to be filled. To store all other supplies I just picked up the cheap plastic drawers at the dollar store as well. You will get a lot of good input and you don't have to spend a lot of money to get organized. Best of luck...

chimchim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2011
GA
justacatholicgirl.wordpress.com
My initial storage solution was a redneck briefcase like this

walmartbag.jpg

but splurged last payday and got a real box!

1354tacklebox.jpg

most of my carto's are black, so I use the tiny orthodontic rubber bands -- one on the carto and one on the juice bottle so that I can remember what's in which carto
orthoelastics.jpg

Hysterical! Great on the rubber bands jbmcdan! Love that tip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread