Problem with juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wxman2000

Mar 5, 2009
I'm not new to vaping(3 years), but I am new to BWB and I've come to a bit of an issue and wonder if it's something with the juice. I've always been a diehard Bounty Hunter fan, but with the royal pain of getting that stuff anymore, I'm trying to branch out to something I can actually get ahold of. Here's where BWB came in with all the good reviews I've read.

I bought honey flue, honey flue nut, and malty toffee...all 18mg.

The day they came in the mail, I gave them all a quick shot to see how I liked them. All three tasted amazing and were just what I was hoping for. I tried them on both my ego with 3ohm atty, and Reo Grand with 2.5 ohm drip atty.

Anyway, a couple days pass and I refill my Reo with the honey flue nut...taste is awful. I did a thorough cleaning as always when changing favors and am using a brand new atty. tried it in the ego, and same taste.

I get out the honey flue and same story on both. The malty toffee still tastes good, but the others developed a flowery/perfume'y kind of taste...not good.

Any ideas on what's going on here? Is this common to have a drastic change of flavor in just two days time?
any help would be appreciated.

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
The honeys tend to change quite a bit. I really honestly dont like them until they hit the 2 week mark. 2 days seems like a short time to go from Like to Dislike but Id recommend giving them a little time.

I also tend to think the honeys need a little higher wattage than your giving them but thats really more my personal feeling lol.

1vapeatatime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2012
Nevada
My first purchase from BWB was Casablanca, and based on all the reviews I could not wait to try it. I literally took the package from the mailman's hand.
I was utterly disappointed!!!!
After 3 weeks I finally saw vaping Nirvana.
now BWB is my main supplier. It started with Casa, and now I've included Applewood, 555E, Hunter's, Adirondak, and possibly Backo(when I get it)
I'm still struggling with Melonbacko, then again not everything is for me.
My point is: Give it time....buy with steeping in mind, and enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread