Status
Not open for further replies.

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
I think I could do the florals... I'm pretty intrigued by the rose & jasmine.

Oh my goodness, if you're ready to try the florals, you must! They are heavenly IMO! Leave me a note with your next order to remind me and I'll send you a sample. I swear, the rose and jasmine are therapeutic for me on difficult days. Both pure, unadulterated floral extractions, the very best kind of aromatherapy--plus, they're delicious (pay no attention to the flower-vape hating Kitty behind the curtain, LOL)! :)

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
Both pure, unadulterated floral extractions, the very best kind of aromatherapy--plus, they're delicious (pay no attention to the flower-vape hating Kitty behind the curtain, LOL)! :)

barf1.gif

Last edited:

RedHen

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2012
Minnesota
Oh my goodness, if you're ready to try the florals, you must! They are heavenly IMO! Leave me a note with your next order to remind me and I'll send you a sample. I swear, the rose and jasmine are therapeutic for me on difficult days. Both pure, unadulterated floral extractions, the very best kind of aromatherapy--plus, they're delicious (pay no attention to the flower-vape hating Kitty behind the curtain, LOL)! :)

well POO because I just got an order shipment notification today. Holly L if there's still time to throw one in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread