Order Status Update and Holiday Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
All orders placed through 300PM Today have shipped, including all Pending PrecisePlus, Vapemate and Kiklet Orders. The only orders pending are Shockwave orders, which are in the works!

Have a Happy and Safe Holiday Everyone!

Super T will be closed the 24th and 25th and reopen Wednesday December 26th!

Extreme Vapor

Nov 3, 2009
Moore, OK
Happy Holidays SuperT!

Thanks for being one of the better companies out there that actually have the customer in mind. I am all for new products all the time but you guys seem to go the extra mile to make something perfect and it shows in your work even down to the batteries you carry are the good batteries instead of carrying the cheapest crap battery to increase profit margin. I have told so many people about you guys so hopefully you guys gain a few customers. I am opening a vapor shop in feb or march and I will definitely point people your way for the nicer stuff. I'm not big on shout outs because I believe doing good business is part of being in business, but you guys are one of the companies who reach out farther and serve the with your community in mind.

Thanks for being awesome.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
All orders placed through 300PM Today have shipped, including all Pending PrecisePlus, Vapemate and Kiklet Orders. The only orders pending are Shockwave orders, which are in the works!

Have a Happy and Safe Holiday Everyone!

Super T will be closed the 24th and 25th and reopen Wednesday December 26th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread