The Holidays and the Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
Happy Holidays to all Ms T's valued customers! We will be closed on December 24 and 25, so any correspondence those days will be answered after the holidays. We are also going to take this opportunity to do some routine website maintenance so we will be shutting down the site for those two days. The website will reopen on December 26th as early as possible.

No orders will be created those days because even Ms T needs a short break sometimes! The holidays are a time to spend with family, and that is exactly what she is going to do. She will resume creating orders on the 26th. Thank you all for your business, and for saying the nice things you have to Ms T lately. She really appreciates you all and you wouldn't believe how hard she has been working for all of you.

Thanks,
Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

Mishy73

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Australia
Ms T and Brandon and family thereof, hope you all have had a FANTABULOUSLY GOOD Xmas and have thoroughly enjoyed some MORE than well earned time out.

Personally, irrespective of the fact that I am now busting a pfoofer valve to order some more Strawberry Lemonade in a great BIG GIGANTIC DRUM that's gunna need a plane to tow another plane just to get it to me in Australia for the sheer volume and weight of it ... bit carried away I hear you say ... what me?? NEVER!! ... Just you wait ... a plane to tow a plane to get me ma Strawberry Lemonade ... you're going to read about it ... yes you are!! ... wait ... I digress ... umm where was I?? Other than dreaming about my GIGANTIC Strawberry Lemonade order ... ohhhh yes, that's right, time out ... I think you guys should have shut shop for a week or so, put your feet up and relaxed while coming up with a way to get me a drum big enough for my order ... wait ... nope ... resting ... yes ... resting, that's what you should be doing and then taking ANOTHER WEEK to work out how to get a drum big enough for the Strawberry Lemonade .. yes, yes indeed!!

At the end of the day, hope your Xmas was outstanding and all thoroughly enjoyed themselves.

Love and Cuddles from the Wayward Faerie DownUnder :D :vapor: xox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread