Important Notice: Holiday Shipping Schedule Christmas and New years

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
We are going to take a small break on Christmas eve so essentially, last day for shipping is Saturday, December 22, 2012 on orders received up until 2:30PM CST/3:30PM EST and 12:30PM PST. I'll try to hold shipping that day past that if I can.
So plan accordingly!

No shipping of course on Sunday the 23rd and we are going to take the holiday off on Monday, Christmas eve.

So after Satuday shippign will resume on Wednesday, December 26th

As of now we will have the same schedule for the next weekend but we may still ship on New Years eve, For now though the shippign schedule will be the same, no shipping on Sunday, Monday or Tuesday
. Two of those days of course, the Post Office will be closed.

Support will more than likely also be closed during those three days. We all need a little breather after a very busy year. Although I will still be fairly busy working on inventory and things of this nature.

To summarize:
  • No shipping Sunday December 23rd through Tuesday Christmas Day
  • No shipping Sunday December 30rd through Tuesday New Years Day
  • www.iGOTVAPES.com WILL BE CLOSED DURING THOSE THREE DAYS. IF YOU HAVE A SUPPORT ISSUE YOU CAN SUBMIT FIRST THING ON WEDNESDAY FOLLOWING EACH HOLIDAY.

Last edited:

kelleymcm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
oklahoma city

Glad to see ya' takin' breaks
4funnies_com_christmas_emoticons_08.gif

...even if only short ones .

4funnies_com_christmas_emoticons_11.gif

Happy Holidays to YOU & Chris
& to ALL of the Got Vapes Family !!

butasanta.gif

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
We are going to take a small break on Christmas eve so essentially, last day for shipping is Saturday, December 22, 2012 on orders received up until 2:30PM CST/3:30PM EST and 12:30PM PST. I'll try to hold shipping that day past that if I can.
So plan accordingly!

No shipping of course on Sunday the 23rd and we are going to take the holiday off on Monday, Christmas eve.

So after Satuday shippign will resume on Wednesday, December 26th

As of now we will have the same schedule for the next weekend but we may still ship on New Years eve, For now though the shippign schedule will be the same, no shipping on Sunday, Monday or Tuesday
. Two of those days of course, the Post Office will be closed.

Support will more than likely also be closed during those three days. We all need a little breather after a very busy year. Although I will still be fairly busy working on inventory and things of this nature.

To summarize:
  • No shipping Sunday December 23rd through Tuesday Christmas Day
  • No shipping Sunday December 30rd through Tuesday New Years Day
  • www.iGOTVAPES.com WILL BE CLOSED DURING THOSE THREE DAYS. IF YOU HAVE A SUPPORT ISSUE YOU CAN SUBMIT FIRST THING ON WEDNESDAY FOLLOWING EACH HOLIDAY.

Pay attention folks..........they're actually gonna take a couple of well deserved days off :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread