Has your juice consumption peaked and leveled off ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mountaingal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Tennessee and ports on the East Coast
At the start with the cig-a-like things I was at about 4ml's a day. As the gear improved the juice consumption went through the roof. At one point with the ego-c I was at 10ml's a day. When I got a RTA it went to 12ml's a day! I can vape all day because of my job, no-one but me and the captain on the boat. The protanks were so much better I was able to use abut 6-8 ml's a day. All that was at 24mg/ml!! After three years I decided to lower the nic, still I was at 6-8ml's a day. Now with the Kangertech sub tank and a 1.2Ω atty I am only using 4-6ml's a day of 12mg/ml. The better gear has surely helped. I do make my own juice so cost is not much of a factor. It costs me about $40 for a months supply as I have recently added Whole Tobacco Alkaloids (WTA) to my base mix. The WTA's help me be calmer and the need to vape constantly is finally getting under control. The WTA's have made it easier. I now, do not need to chew nic gum if I can't vape. I have about a 5 years supply of nicotine in the freezer, if I go to 6mg/ml it will last about 8+ years. To those wanting to make you own juice, learn and do it now, and stock up, 'cause Uncle Sam is going to make it hard to get juice starting next year.

JDC1958

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2015
I really got to look into this I've been thinking about it for a while making my own e-juice ,,I think VG & PG you can PROBOBLY get from your local pharmacy
You would be better served to read up on mixing and supplies; and then order from a one stop shop to start with. Pure Nicotine is extremely poisonous which is why I order it already cut down like the 18mg I have now and the high content 60mg I just ordered.

STEVE S

Nov 25, 2015
CANADA BC town ABBOTSFORD
At the start with the cig-a-like things I was at about 4ml's a day. As the gear improved the juice consumption went through the roof. At one point with the ego-c I was at 10ml's a day. When I got a RTA it went to 12ml's a day! I can vape all day because of my job, no-one but me and the captain on the boat. The protanks were so much better I was able to use abut 6-8 ml's a day. All that was at 24mg/ml!! After three years I decided to lower the nic, still I was at 6-8ml's a day. Now with the Kangertech sub tank and a 1.2Ω atty I am only using 4-6ml's a day of 12mg/ml. The better gear has surely helped. I do make my own juice so cost is not much of a factor. It costs me about $40 for a months supply as I have recently added Whole Tobacco Alkaloids (WTA) to my base mix. The WTA's help me be calmer and the need to vape constantly is finally getting under control. The WTA's have made it easier. I now, do not need to chew nic gum if I can't vape. I have about a 5 years supply of nicotine in the freezer, if I go to 6mg/ml it will last about 8+ years. To those wanting to make you own juice, learn and do it now, and stock up, 'cause Uncle Sam is going to make it hard to get juice starting next year.

You said it my friend if you can learn how to make your own ,that would be the smartest thing to do because does what uncle says so if juice prices go through the there they will here or you may not be able to buy any at all who knows what's in the future for VAPING ,,big tobacco is really ...... of there loosing $$ billions to VAPING and improving there health ,,this will be by #1 VAPING PROIRORITY LEARN HOW TO MAKE-MIX YOUR OWN E-JUICE.

Reactions: Fog n Vape

STEVE S

Nov 25, 2015
You would be better served to read up on mixing and supplies; and then order from a one stop shop to start with. Pure Nicotine is extremely poisonous which is why I order it already cut down like the 18mg I have now and the high content 60mg I just ordered.

Excellent thanks,,this would help me save a few $$ or put towards gear & coils

STEVE S

Nov 25, 2015
THATS ANOTHER THING THAT WOULD REALLY HELP ,,IF I KNEW HOW TO REBIULD COILS ,,ATLANTIS v2 coils
I heard if I get the crown look into the RDA set up for this tank then I wouldn't need to buy coils
This is gonna sound stupid but I don't even know what a RDA is or how it performs to your average coil

KeepNitReel

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Petersburg,Va
You said it my friend if you can learn how to make your own ,that would be the smartest thing to do because does what uncle says so if juice prices go through the there they will here or you may not be able to buy any at all who knows what's in the future for VAPING ,,big tobacco is really ...... of there loosing $$ billions to VAPING and improving there health ,,this will be by #1 VAPING PROIRORITY LEARN HOW TO MAKE-MIX YOUR OWN E-JUICE.
I work at one of (if not) the largest tobacco companies in the world. They're kinda hip on the ecig game and have their own under a different company name and brand. However they're only offering the cig a likes and I do get my 1 free ecig a like per day instead of the pack a day of analogs I use to get.
They're not bad for free but I would never pay for that crap.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas

PURE nicotine is a crystal and virtually impossible to buy.

For the most part 100mg/ml solution is about the most potent nicotine solution you can buy. It's possible to get stronger, but not easy. 100mg/ml is not "extremely poisonous" provided you aren't drinking it. You can spill some on your hands, quickly wash them off, and never feel a thing from it. If you spill a drop on your hand and let it soak in to the skin you'll feel a little buzzed, but not much more. There really isn't any reason to order it cut down more than that unless you're making tiny little 5-10ml batches and have trouble measuring less than 1ml.

As for me, I started with 3-4ml per day of 24mg juice. I now go through around 6ml per day of 3mg juice.

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
When I started 3 1/2 years ago I would go thru 4-5 mil per day of 24 mg on cartomizers and cig-a-like batteries. Now I was a 3 pad chain smoker, so I vape a lot.

Today as my equipment got better I have only increased to 6-7 mil but at 4mg...that's a lot less nic if my math is correct. I can also go for a while without vaping if necessary (but only if I have to).

I vape mostly unflavored that I diy, so less that 10 cents per day.

Eitje

Sep 2, 2015
I mix my own liquid from PG/VG + pure nic.
That makes a single ml base so cheap that I don't really keep track. Average workday I think a single 5ml tank, although since TC vaping came around it seems to be empty faster so I guess around 7ml
The biggest cost for sure are the flavors. I extract flavors myself from mint, vanilla, etc but the store bought ones can go crazily expensive.
Nic (@12mg) will cost around 10$ for a liter base. The PG & VG another 5-6$ total.
That makes 15-16 cents for 10 ml of base.
Can be cheaper still but I'm kind of carefully picking suppliers.

Flavor on the other hand, usually cost me another 50 cents or so per 10ml if its store bought.

Quick tip. Don't buy your pg & VG from vape stores. There's loads of other stores that sells the stuff at half or less the price.
My PG for example is pharmaceutical grade but comes from a vetenarian supply store as its used for medicinal purposes on cows and sheep. I buy the smallest packeging they have at 5 liters or kg I think and I trust it far better than some shady reselling vape shop. It has the manufacturer brand and labelling so you can check online for spec sheet and purity.

STEVE S

Nov 25, 2015
I work at one of (if not) the largest tobacco companies in the world. They're kinda hip on the ecig game and have their own under a different company name and brand. However they're only offering the cig a likes and I do get my 1 free ecig a like per day instead of the pack a day of analogs I use to get.
They're not bad for free but I would never pay for that crap.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Oh ok I never big TOBBACO was into e-ciggs

STEVE S

Nov 25, 2015
That makes a single ml base so cheap that I don't really keep track. Average workday I think a single 5ml tank, although since TC vaping came around it seems to be empty faster so I guess around 7ml
The biggest cost for sure are the flavors. I extract flavors myself from mint, vanilla, etc but the store bought ones can go crazily expensive.
Nic (@12mg) will cost around 10$ for a liter base. The PG & VG another 5-6$ total.

Flavor on the other hand, usually cost me another 50 cents or so per 10ml if its store bought.

Quick tip. Don't buy your pg & VG from vape stores. There's loads of other stores that sells the stuff at half or less the price.
My PG for example is pharmaceutical grade but comes from a vetenarian supply store as its used for medicinal purposes on cows and sheep. I buy the smallest packeging they have at 5 liters or kg I think and I trust it far better than some shady reselling vape shop. It has the manufacturer brand and labelling so you can check online for spec sheet and purity.

THATS AWSOME MAKING YOUR OWN E-JUICE CAN IT CAN GET COSTLY I VAPE THROUGH 5mls A DAY IN MY ATLANTIS TANK
I REALLY GOTTA LEARN HOW TO MAKE YOUR EVEN THOUGH JUICE IS CHEAPER CIGGS ,IM STILL HAVING A HARD TIME IETHER IM JUICE OR COILS

STEVE S

Nov 25, 2015

Are you living in states or Canada ? THATS A REALLY GOOD YES DEFINITELY IDE LOOK ELSWERE FOR VG & PG ,,DOES A LOCAL PHARMACY CARRY IT VG & PG

STEVE S

Nov 25, 2015

YES ILE DO MY RESEARCH ON HOW TO MIX & MAKE E-JUICE ,,I SEEN A VIDEO'S ON YOU-TUBE I FOUND IT MIND BOGGLING

STEVE S

Nov 25, 2015

For the most part 100mg/ml solution is about the most potent nicotine solution you can buy. It's possible to get stronger, but not easy. 100mg/ml is not "extremely poisonous" provided you aren't drinking it. You can spill some on your hands, quickly wash them off, and never feel a thing from it. If you spill a drop on your hand and let it soak in to the skin you'll feel a little buzzed, but not much more. There really isn't any reason to order it cut down more than that unless you're making tiny little 5-10ml batches and have trouble measuring less than 1ml.

As for me, I started with 3-4ml per day of 24mg juice. I now go through around 6ml per day of 3mg juice.

Oh man I would of never thought pure nicotine would be like that I always thought it was water based

JDC1958

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2015

The accidentally drinking is what I was talking about for those who have children and pets. As far as the skin thing goes that is really on a case by case basis. Some are more reactive to it than others.

I was just trying to let people know who have never mixed anything to be careful; especially if you have children and pets!

STEVE S

Nov 25, 2015
The accidentally drinking is what I was talking about for those who have children and pets. As far as the skin thing goes that is really on a case by case basis. Some are more reactive to it than others.

I was just trying to let people know who have never mixed anything to be careful; especially if you have children and pets!

OH OK YES I HAVE A 5yr old SON AND HES IN EVERYTHING CANT LEAVE HIM ALONE FOR 1 MINUTE I WOULD DEFINITELY PUT ALL JUICE MIXING AND NICOTINE IN A SAFE PLACE UP HIGH IN A CUBOARD OUTTA REACH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread