Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow1420

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Somewhere out there
I think I started at too low a nic level and I was vaping 3 ml weekdays and up to 5 on weekends. I upped the nic level and now vape under 2ml most weekdays and under 3 on weekends.

Away from home, I use 24mg in a carto and just take a few puffs very occasionally. At home, it's usually 18mg in the AM, 12mg or 9mg relaxing in the evening. Still slowly using up my 6mg in late night vaping.

I have to watch how much I use in the evening or I have trouble falling asleep, but once I fall asleep I sleep soundly. In contrast, too much caffeine in the evening would keep me from sleeping well all night.

VaperGlock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2013
KCMO
Actually i'm vaping daily around 6 ml of e juice with 12 mg nicotine ,
i suffer from dry mouth & insomnia .

just to point out the consumption average per day in relation to adverse effects of nicotine intake.

please post :

1- daily consumption amount with nicotine concentration .

2- any side effect you feel with that amount daily .

I'm using about 1/2 a Protank of 6mg a day +/- So probably 1 to 1.75 ml. No negative side effects so far.

SimianSteam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
The Jungle
Somewhere between "Too Much" and "Excessive".

The only side effects I'm aware of are a lack of craving for cigarettes and an uncontrollable homicidal rage. Also, sometimes my ears bleed a bit.

No, seriously, about 6ml of 12mg a day, can't chime in on the insomnia since I've had it my entire life, but nicotine is a stimulant so if you're vaping right before bed it could easily interrupt your sleep cycle. As for dry mouth, VG/PG are hygroscopic, so you need to drink more water when you vape to avoid becoming dehydrated.

Last edited:

Dakota Jim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
in a warehouse buried near Univille SD
6.66 ml
2a845m8.gif
(wha hah hah hah haaah) at 2mg

sent from my commodore 64 using my fingers

frozenhill

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
Amman,jordon
I don't any one to misunderstand me ,
vaping the only thing lead me to quit analog cigarette ,
vaping prevent my endless bad smell walking around me caused by analog cigarette ,
vaping the only thing let all people around me stop saying quit smoking ,
vaping improve my breath process and relief my chest so improve my general health,
I really enjoy vaping and recommended to all my friends and relatives as an effective way to save health and quit smoking ,
I suffer actually from entering into sleep, that's it only .

kottonmouth401

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2013
RI, USA
On average i vape 4 - 5 ml per day. I switch it up between 12, 18 and 24 mg of nic. I don't really get dry mouth because i consume a massive amount of water every day. I do have trouble falling asleep at night (i have problems with insomnia even without factoring in nicotine), so i try to stick with 12mg in the evening.

WalterWhite

Nov 26, 2013
Oregon
I started with the pre-filled cartridges (mostly 24 mg) and would easily burn through three to five per day in addition to smoking a pack or more or regular cigarettes. I learned my lesson, switched to e-juice, and as of the last few days, I have been going through about 3-5 ml (24 mg) per day. During my first week with e-juice, my peak was probably at around 8 ml.

I have yet to notice any side effects from vaping, except that I need to keep myself well hydrated at all times. However, when I quit smoking, I coughed my lungs out every morning for the first few days, couldn't sleep, and had massive headaches. Now things are starting to improve.

The great thing is that I am almost at the point where I would never dream of smoking another regular cigarette again. I passed a group of smokers while walking today, and just the smell made me almost gag.

skamaria

Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
United States
I'm using ~3-4ml a day @ 24mg. I smoked about a pack to a pack and a half of Camels a day prior to quitting. Dry mouth has not been too bad but I am experiencing tooth sensitivity which I am not sure is related as well as grinding my teeth, which again, I am not sure is related but would certainly be a coincidence. I smoked for 20+ years and only tried quitting once in that time period (about a month, cold turkey).

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
As others have noted, it really depends on the method for me. With a good dripping atty, I average about 3ml. With a microcoil RDA, I can easily go through up to 6ml. The nicotine intake I feel seems to be very comparable between the two methods, leading me to believe that dripping is much more efficient than some of those other setups. I have to conclude that all that extra vapor is just.. wasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread