Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl_H

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2012
Idaho
www.silicawicks.com
I am starting a new thread just for Stephen Hagstom's Glass work. From here on out this thread will be just for HAG Tips and other glass work by Stephen. I am really excited by the work that Stephen is putting out and by the evolution of the tips in every way including how they connect to the 510 aty or carto. I will be posting videos and pics in this section as the products are released. One thing we are working on is tanks for DCT's if this is something you would be interested in seeing please let me know. These can be artistic or just plain clear or colored pyrex glass. If there is other things you would like to see made of glass by a great artist please let me know and i will pass it on to him.

Carl_H

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2012
Idaho
www.silicawicks.com
Ok here are the pics of some of the new Glass Drip Tips that will be going up on the site tomorrow. These are the new size and have been dubbed "HAG 2.0" The size and the fit of the tips has been reworked to provide a better feel to the mouth and a very very exact fit. enjoy the eye candy and feel free to comment. keep your eyes on this forum as there will be new glass up often.

HAG2.0-79.jpg HAG2.0-80.jpg HAG2.0-59.jpg HAG2.0-61.jpg HAG2.0-63.jpg

weinner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2012
ohio :-(
I ordered two this morning. I got the big orange one in the first picture and an older one thats white, brown, and blue or purple. My girlfriend really wanted the first one in the third photo but it was gone before I woke up this morning. The second one in the third photo looks really nice, wish I could have gotten that.

Carl_H

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2012
Idaho
www.silicawicks.com
I ordered two this morning. I got the big orange one in the first picture and an older one thats white, brown, and blue or purple. My girlfriend really wanted the first one in the third photo but it was gone before I woke up this morning. The second one in the third photo looks really nice, wish I could have gotten that.

congrats on your order. just so you know the white brown and blue tip is one of the first batch and is a bit bigger than the others. If you do not want a larger tip i can change it to another or refund your money before i ship it. I know you will love both tips as they are very beautiful i just know that the first batch was a bit large for some users. you can also pm me if you want to find out exact mesurments on the second one or if you would like a pic of it compared to the first. thanks again and happy vaping.

Mookie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Rochester, NY
Got my second Hagstrom drip tip today and it just may be even more beautiful than the first! These are top quality, gorgeous, and unique. Wish I could post pics but my computers is misbehaving. But believe me when I say I have several glass drip tips from various vendors and these are by far the most beautiful.

Carl also offers top notch cs. I had a problem due to user error. No questions asked. Carl just fixed my drip tip for free and even offered to pay the shipping! Can't wait to add more of these beauties to my growing collection of art glass drip tips! :toast:

weinner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2012
ohio :-(
congrats on your order. just so you know the white brown and blue tip is one of the first batch and is a bit bigger than the others. If you do not want a larger tip i can change it to another or refund your money before i ship it. I know you will love both tips as they are very beautiful i just know that the first batch was a bit large for some users. you can also pm me if you want to find out exact mesurments on the second one or if you would like a pic of it compared to the first. thanks again and happy vaping.
just seen your post now, sorry. We love the tips. The one my girlfriend really wanted wasn't sold so i got that one to. At first I didn't like the big one from the first run, not because of the size but because of the black sticking out from the base. I just use it on my black 357 and it doesn stick out that bad, so it doesn't bother me. Thanks for the tips, their great.

• Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Spamming for post count

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
I know of three places to buy what I would call nice tips. Been waiting for tax season to get a couple since I consider them a luxury. I have to say that the ones I seen from your site, and here in this thread are the most elegant. That's just what I am after and I will be in for a couple when the time comes. Its nice to also be able to see them before buying. Heck on that big name vendors site I cant even figure out what style of tips they sell. All you see is a name of the style and colors you could add. Total crap shoot. No way would I buy something with so much unknowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread