Status
Not open for further replies.

Pineapplecawks

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2011
Richmond VA
www.vapor-punch.com
Today is not technically the grand opening. Vapor Punch has been operating offline for a few months building the funds to create an online store. The website went live on the 1st, I'm calling this the grand opening because my application to be a registered supplier on ECF just went through.

A little bit about myself and the company:
I'm 23 years old and am hoping to turn what for a while has been a hobby into a means of income. However don't let my age fool you, I am very familiar with the industry. I have been vaping for over 3 years and began making my own juice about 2 years ago when too often I was buying juice that either tasted good and had no throat hit or vise verse. For around a year I made my juice for my own pleasure and to satisfy my need for a full vapor. One which created throat, as well as a cloud, and a great taste. After the urging of many of my friends I decided to start making large batches of juice to sell to them, and the idea grew. With all their support I decided to go for it and emptied my bank account buying the supplies necessary to start the company. Thus Vapor Punch was born.

As a vaper and as a business I believe that it is extremely important for people to know what they are vaping, because of this Vapor Punch's ingredients are 100% sourced in the US, it will NOT include any sweeteners or misc. additives. I have found that my juice is plenty sweet and creates enough throat hit to avoid putting in things to enhance these. If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask them on this post or send me an email at vaporpunch@live.com

I am very excited to begin running specials and contests through ECF, I have not decided how I want to do the first contest but as of now I would like to give a discount code for ECF's users. Discount code: ECFVP this code will give you a 15% discount on any order.

www.vapor-punch.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread