Status
Not open for further replies.

jaybird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
MI USA
www.greatlakesvapor.com
The GLV comes with 16340 1000mAh rechargeable li-ion batteries. DealExtreme: $6.49 Ultrafire 16340 3.6V Batteries (4-pack)

what i would like to do, is offer small adapters for 801, 401, 510..ect. if i dont like the way they turn this week i will go to plan B, witch is to just make different size atomizer connection end caps for each model. The 901,801,510,... ect will be interchangeable with any GLV body.

i am working on this as fast as i can, and will keep you posted

jay.

jaybird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
MI USA
www.greatlakesvapor.com
Can you please find out so i can place my order, Thanks.

ok these look like they will fit DealExtreme: Privacy Statement Dimensions: 1.3 in x 0.67 in x 0.67 in
Weight: 1.16 oz

here are the ones that come with it. DealExtreme: $6.49 Ultrafire 16340 3.6V Batteries (4-pack)
Dimensions: 1.3 in x 0.71 in x 0.71 in
Weight: 2.65 oz

not sure how they will work in the 5v mod , like i said never used them before but they will fit for sure in both models. but no 2 of them wont fit in the 3.6v model only about 1 3/4 in. room for the battery

jay.

Last edited:

terranlanding

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Texas
Is there any way you could send me a PM when the 510 adapter/model is available. I've decided the GLV is my next PV and I'm itching with excitement to use all my 510 attys on a sweet little battery mod. Or is there a mailing list that I can join?

By the way, the GLVs are easily within the top 3 most aesthetically pleasing and most unique battery mods on the market. Keep up the great work!

jaybird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
MI USA
www.greatlakesvapor.com
Is there any way you could send me a PM when the 510 adapter/model is available. I've decided the GLV is my next PV and I'm itching with excitement to use all my 510 attys on a sweet little battery mod. Or is there a mailing list that I can join?

By the way, the GLVs are easily within the top 3 most aesthetically pleasing and most unique battery mods on the market. Keep up the great work!

sure no problem. i will be opening the pre-order for the 801 and 510 next week sometime. i will know tomorrow for sure witch design we will be going with.

jay.

truelove

PV Casanova
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Bronx, NY
ok these look like they will fit DealExtreme: Privacy Statement Dimensions: 1.3 in x 0.67 in x 0.67 in
Weight: 1.16 oz

here are the ones that come with it. DealExtreme: $6.49 Ultrafire 16340 3.6V Batteries (4-pack) Dimensions: 1.3 in x 0.71 in x 0.71 in
Weight: 2.65 oz

not sure how they will work in the 5v mod , like i said never used them before but they will fit for sure in both models. but no 2 of them wont fit in the 3.6v model only about 1 3/4 in. room for the battery

jay.
Thanks jay, was wishing for a smaller 6V unit is all.

jaybird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
MI USA
www.greatlakesvapor.com
Not seeing a 401 on the site....
Guessing you decided against it or are they in the works?

no 401 as of yet but i will have one works later down the road.

I want to here more about the button.
Is it easy to replace?
Does it need to be soldered?
Where can you get a new one?
How long does it last?
It seems all mods have trouble with there buttons sometime or other.

the button is a work horse iv never broke one or had one fail and yes the button is easy to replace . i use shrink wrap to connect the pos. wire to the button , so if you can live with out the brass connector that i solder on you will need no solder to replace it. im not sure how long the button will last because iv not had one break down in 6 months. here's a link 3A 125V SPST Pushbutton Momentary Switch - RadioShack.com

jay

Last edited:

YoMike

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2009
Maui HI
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread