funny vaping story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kabooma

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2013
Eastern PA
So yesterday was my first all-day-vape on a new recipe I mixed up (Pina Colada), and I literally couldn't put it down it was so damn good!

I get to band practice, we generally hang out and chat before we start rehearsing, and the guy whose place we rehearse at has a big white huskie dog. The dog is friendly enough. I've been playing with these guys for years, so the dog knows me well, comes to be petted a few times as usual.

Well, I whip out my ego and start vaping.. this new recipe produces a LOT of vapor, big fluffy clouds it seems. So I vape a big hit and exhale downwards, just out of habit I guess, and the dog is right there, breathes in a cloud and I actually saw him exhale a bit back out. Oops!

The dog proceeds to sit right down in food-begging position and waits. I'm like "no way!" and intentionally draw a big hit and blow it right in the dogs face. The dog couldn't get his face in it fast enough. We all laugh, do a few more thinking it's funny as hell.

Wouldn't you know.. I couldn't shake that dog the rest of the night. He was on me begging, whining, you name it.

I figured wow, that's a good recipe. Let's try it on the cat! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread