Funny story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nunnster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2011
Tampa, Florida
So tonight I was having dinner with my two sisters. They have always given me a hard time about smoking and I have not shared with them that I have quit smoking or that I use a PV yet. As we are exiting the restaurant after eatting. I take out my PV and take a huge after dinner puff and exhale. My sisters were right behind me and let out a very loud and exaggerated cough (they always did that when I was out when them when I lit up) I quickly resounded with a loud and thunderous "This aint real smoke! I quit smoking!" I am not a quiet guy normally anyways, but I was extra loud this time. I also happened to be right in the middle of the smoking area in front of the restaurant. I had about 20 people puffing on analogs watch as I took a god like inhale and exhale and blew a serious cloud of vapor toward my sisters. There was looks of shock, amusement and wonder from the on lookers. There was much laughter from the smokers as I mightily walked away..

Anyways, it more or less went down like that. Now I bet those people were wondering what the heck I was smoking on, and I bet one of them will at least look into ecigs online.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Now I bet those people were wondering what the heck I was...

... drinking!
partyhard.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread