• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fishers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
The Indy Vape Shop isn't too far away either. Indianapolis - Hoosier Vapers

A smaller shop and more east is Vapor Lock Greenfield - Hoosier Vapers

Kokomo Pure Vapor is about an hour away north and well outside the Indy traffic congestion. Kokomo - Hoosier Vapers There is actually another vape shop on the same road, but we haven't had a council member swing by to double check the place and we don't want to list anything until we know something about a shop. (Both shops are on Hwy-22, called Markland Ave in that part of town, just west of Hwy-31 which becomes Hwy-931 in a week or two...They are building a bypass around the bypass so the older 31 is called Business-31 now and the old 31, which is a bypass, is becoming 931 so the newest bypass will be 31 and it was suppose to be open last month. It's not as confusing as the explanation makes it out to be...I think.)

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
dont forget about main street vapor in brownsburg, hoosier vapor on 267 in brownsburg, pure vape indy on west washington street, also Dons vapor and indy e-cigs in broad ripple

Interesting. We don't have Main Street Vapor nor Hoosier Vapor in Brownsburg, nor Indy E-Cigs in Broad Ripple in our B & M directory. First I've heard of them.

I'll send an email to the council of the Hoosier Vapers club and see if any of them have heard of them.

jnnfrlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
East Central Ind
dont forget about main street vapor in brownsburg, hoosier vapor on 267 in brownsburg, pure vape indy on west washington street, also Dons vapor and indy e-cigs in broad ripple

I just heard about the shops in Brownsburg yesterday. Planning to take a drive soon and check them both out. I visited the one in Broad Ripple and Purevape Indy yesterday. Thanks for the tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread