• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Indy b&m fieldtrip day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnnfrlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
East Central Ind
A girlfriend and I are planning on spending tomorrow driving to Indy and visiting the newer vape shops we can find. I am specifically shopping for new juice, carto tanks, drip tips and vaping logo t-shirts. The one I am most looking forward to checking out is Alexander the Vapes. From their FB page they seem to carry several-no so common- juice lines and some cool cartotanks. Anyone know if they offer a way to sample their juices?
The other ones we know for sure to visit are PureVape Indy and 2 on the main road in Broadripple. I have been to PureVapes a couple months ago and loved their juice bar. I am hoping they have added some new items to check out/buy. If you have a specific favorite Indy shop that has great juice-let me know! I am so looking forward to the perfect day-a ladies day out centered around vaping.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Check out the thread started by Penn on this sub. Seems there are some that have not gotten listed on the club's B&M directory.

I know that 317 is doing a soft opening on black Friday.

Alexander the Vape is doing his grand opening this Sunday.

Hope you two ladies have a good time cruising vape shops! Sounds like a better shopping day than I've ever had...

jnnfrlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
East Central Ind
I had a great vape shopping day.

Started at Alexanders the Vapes- like you said he is getting ready for his grand opening and was waiting on lots of inventory. He already has a nice variety though. I found a nice pyrex carto tank. Nice juice tasting area setup and several juice lines I had never tried before. Its a shop I want to revisit for sure.

Indyecigs in Broad Ripple was next. I don't think the sales clerk was a vapor-wasn't very knowledgeable. Nice tasting area. I finally got to try some Five Pawns and actually bought a bottle. It ended up being one of those next day"oh no why did I do that purchase". Also picked up a Innokin Ucan. Pricey but, I am tired of my dropper bottle leaking in my vape bag.

PureVape Indy-This was a repeat visit. They have their juice on sale on Fridays so I picked up some snickerdoodle. Also, the guys are super knowledgeable and a blast to hang with so its always worth the drive time. He also suggested another new store.....

World of Vapor on US 40 over in Irvington. They have only been there a few weeks so they are still getting set up. They have a table area to sit and chat, vape, soon to have wifi-and going to have a real juice bar. Plan to offer different juices (the drinking variety) and coffee. They also have a testing area set up. Very knowledgeable guys there as well. They have some unique accessory items like lanyards, mod holders and such. They plan on adding more items locally made. They are shooting to have a big day next week on small business shopping Saturday.

Its great that we are getting so many new vapor shops to pick from. I think each one is unique and offers something worth taking a look at.
From what I was told at the different shops, there are several more new places that are in the process of opening around the area. Should make for an interesting upcoming vape year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread