• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

B&M question-Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Does anyone know anything about Hoosier Vapes? They have the Bella Elegance carto tanks I was thinking about trying and thought I could easily stop by and check them out in person and maybe get some questions answered. I read about them on another thread on EFC.

When I selected the locations, I saw a ton of em?! Is it like a franchised chain or what? I'm in the Fishers area so Anderson isn't that far but I can't tell if there's actually a B&M store there or what. I'm also going to check out Hoosier Ecigs too, anyone been there?

thx!

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Hello again AngiBe.

I think I know more than most of the Hoosier Vapers council about Hoosier Vapes. They are different in that a good portion of their business is supplying tobacco stores with higher-end vape equipment. They also have a training program for the tobacco store employees, but the reports I've heard back indicated that the training they provide doesn't always "take" with the individuals trained so it may be a "pot-shot" on getting answers. They have some new things in the works, but I was only told about them if I promised not to tell anyone else about them....so I can't say what to expect next from Joe and his lovely wife at Hoosier Vapes. They have always been generous supporters of the club. (Joe and I meet before his business was going and before the Hoosier Vapers club was even an idea so we have a history going way back...in vaping years it's way back...in real life it's just a few years.)

Long story short, Hoosier Vapes is more like a consignment vendor than anything like a franchise with regards to the B&M's.

Hoosier Ecigs has never responded to any messages from any of the Hoosier Vapers' club members, that I'm aware of, so I/we don't know any more about them than you do. None of us know, or has heard rumors, why that is. (The same goes for Parkes Vaping down in covered bridge territory.)

If you want to send me a PM, I can tell you how to contact Hoosier Vapes. May not be as good as eye to eye, but it should be a better chance of getting your questions answered correctly by Charlotte. And I may have my names mixed up, but I recall either Joe or Charlotte telling me that a shop in Indy was ordering Bella tanks from them...I think it was Pure Vape Indy is who they said it was. (I was picking up a donation to the Hoosier Vapers' New Vapers program at the time this information was passed to me.)

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I ended up going over to Greenfield today and stopped into Vapor Lock. I hope they support the Hoosier Vapers' club..I forgot to ask :blush:

There were two gals there and they were very knowledgable, took time to help me and had a decent selection. Not a ton, but a decent amount. I will go there again because they were just cool! Thx for all the info! I'm just trying my best to support local shops, specifically if they support EFC/Hoosier Vape's club!

Now if I can just get a a night open when everyone meets to go and support the club as well!

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Went to Pure Vape today and I was too late...they were out of the Bella Tanks. But a great group of guys and VERY knowledgable!!!! If anyone is new or a vet, they can help all levels! They have some awesome looking dripping tanks there and mods/mech mods. Also egos too for new people.

Once I get more knowledge (and over my fear of rebuilding) on dripping, I'm so back there to buy some stuff!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread