First provari today

Status
Not open for further replies.

spada

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2013
Bensalem pa.
Hi,I received my first Provari today I bought it off the for sale by members forum. It is a silver satin mini with an extension cap.My observations so far. Very heavy for it's size,smaller than I thought,fire button seems awkward,very high quality build. I think if I get some 18490 batteries and use the extension cap it will be more comfortable.Great vape so far using aerotank clearo. I had to print out button click sequence as I can't remember them yet. I am sure I will get used to it in a few days. Thanks,Dave

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
Congrats!! I like the mini because my hands are smaller so the button seems like it should be where it already is.

I like my big one :D. Personal preference though. I have small hands but it's fine for me. I had a mini and traded it for a standard.

Congrats. You'll learn it in no time.

RebelGolfer72

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
I like my big one :D. Personal preference though. I have small hands but it's fine for me. I had a mini and traded it for a standard.

Congrats. You'll learn it in no time.

From what I've read, with a mini, you can also add an extension ring to be able to handle an 18650 battery.. Makes me second guess ordering the regular, and not getting a mini (to have the 18350 option available)... Hmmm #2 being planned before #1 even gets here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
From what I've read, with a mini, you can also add an extension ring to be able to handle an 18650 battery.. Makes me second guess ordering the regular, and not getting a mini (to have the 18350 option available)... Hmmm #2 being planned before #1 even gets here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can make the mini bigger, but you can't make the full size smaller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread