Well.... Come and praise me... I did it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
pics-or-it-didnt-happen.png

Mark Anthony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
Scranton, Pa USA
Are you set on toppers?? Me being a noob i jumped into the provari world coming from clearos and oh boy have i bought crappy tanks.

Even though they are a royal PITA i think i found something that works, an ibtanked and ikenvape cartos.

Im headed to rbaville next.

I've had great luck with my protanks.... Also with my Aga T2. I also ordered the Pyrex RSST rba. :toast:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Sacred Text of Manual

The Ritual of Arrival

Chapter One
Verse two

Be aware!

No matter when your mail is usually delivered, and probably has been delivered for years, the carrier with your ProVari will come at a different hour. This suckth big time, since one must sign for the package.

Verse three

You may wish to start your vigil immediately. Now is the time of fasting and waiting. You shall not sleep; you shall not eat, as it might maketh you sleepy; you must at all times have a clear view of the Mail of Vape receptacle, least the postal carriage slip by unnoticed. Chasing said carriage and screaming unintelligibly in pseudo-EngLatin is acceptable. Weeping is allowed, but only after the Sacred ProVari is in your hands and the tears are of gratitude. Bursting into tears because the tracking number hasn't updated in 3 hours is considered impudent.

This is also the time to charge batteries.

Mark Anthony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
Scranton, Pa USA
Sacred Text of Manual

The Ritual of Arrival

Chapter One
Verse two

Be aware!

No matter when your mail is usually delivered, and probably has been delivered for years, the carrier with your ProVari will come at a different hour. This suckth big time, since one must sign for the package.

Verse three

You may wish to start your vigil immediately. Now is the time of fasting and waiting. You shall not sleep; you shall not eat, as it might maketh you sleepy; you must at all times have a clear view of the Mail of Vape receptacle, least the postal carriage slip by unnoticed. Chasing said carriage and screaming unintelligibly in pseudo-EngLatin is acceptable. Weeping is allowed, but only after the Sacred ProVari is in your hands and the tears are of gratitude. Bursting into tears because the tracking number hasn't updated in 3 hours is considered impudent.

This is also the time to charge batteries.

I shall obey all laws set forth by the Provarinati Princess...... Oooohhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm....... Soon it shall be in my hands..... :drool:

Mark Anthony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
Scranton, Pa USA
Mine was at the post office on Friday, but due to so much snow they had so many call offs that there was no one there to process it through that section. I did, however, drive to the post office Saturday morning in another snow storm to get it!!! I have been using it since the batteries charged and have found one thing bad about it..... I'm gonna have to order a lot more juice cuz I can't put this thing down!!! It's freakin' awesome!!!!!!! I am hooked to the Provari goodness!!!!! :vapor:

Mark Anthony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
Scranton, Pa USA
congrats...why did u do it at work...did u tell the wife...lol
i got my new one in 3 days....but i live 100 miles away from provape's HQ
enjoy it and the pleasure it brings
:rickroll:

LoL...... She knew I was going to order it but was shocked that I would drive to get it in a snowstorm. I ordered it on Wednesday and picked it up on Saturday. Pretty fast considering I'm all the way across the country and we've received about a foot of snow in the past week. I'm a Provari believer now!!!

Amberina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Awesome!!!!!!!!! I am also a ProVari believer now!! I drove to the post office on Saturday morning to get mine too!! I even set my alarm clock to wake me so I would be there when they opened (however it is not snowing here in Las Vegas!!) I was not home on Friday to receive it from the mail carrier- I drove for 8 hours and got home at 3 am so I could make it to the post office on Saturday morning (could you imagine if I had to wait until Tuesday????) It was so worth it- WOW this thing is AMAZING!!! I am hooked!!! Now I am just trying to figure out how I can afford another one so I have a backup!!!
I hope you are enjoying your new ProVari as much as I am enjoying mine!!! Happy Vaping!!!!!

Mark Anthony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
Scranton, Pa USA
Awesome!!!!!!!!! I am also a ProVari believer now!! I drove to the post office on Saturday morning to get mine too!! I even set my alarm clock to wake me so I would be there when they opened (however it is not snowing here in Las Vegas!!) I was not home on Friday to receive it from the mail carrier- I drove for 8 hours and got home at 3 am so I could make it to the post office on Saturday morning (could you imagine if I had to wait until Tuesday????) It was so worth it- WOW this thing is AMAZING!!! I am hooked!!! Now I am just trying to figure out how I can afford another one so I have a backup!!!
I hope you are enjoying your new ProVari as much as I am enjoying mine!!! Happy Vaping!!!!!

I know exactly how you feel Amberina... With the post office being closed Monday I couldn't bear the thoughts of waiting until Tuesday!!! Amazing how far we will go or what we will do to get our Provari's. I also have an MVP 2 that has been moved into a back up roll... but I do think a mini may be in my future!! LoL :vapor:

Last edited:

Mark Anthony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
Scranton, Pa USA
I was thinking the same thing- a mini would be perfect. It would be easy to take out and about and would also be a perfect backup. Now I just need to save some $$ and decide what color I want....

I bought the satin silver this time.... But I also think I will go with something different for my mini. I do like the polished stainless steel look. A mini would be perfect for a night out without taking up a lot of room. Look at us.... Just got our Provari's and already looking at buying another!!!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread