****ProVari extension cap****

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreshBreath

Jun 21, 2012
Ohio
Whats up all ,

About to receive my first ProVari V2 today, and i cant wait!! I ordered a satin black with the 18490's.
Thing is, i wanted to order the extension cap with the 18650's, but i didnt. The reason why? May sound lame, but......
I couldnt decide if i wanted the obvious match...black, or dress it up a bit and go with the chrome .

So,,question to everyone....whats your thoughts (would that look stupid), and most of all, does anyone have a satin black ProVari with chrome extension cap??
If so please post a pic. Would LOVE to see what one looks like!! And yes ,i Google d and searched, and searched and Google d.....and no luck!

Thanks for any replies!

DPLongo22

"Vert De Ferk"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I don't have black & chrome, but I do swap my black and silver caps (at times). Please excuse the phallic looking cartos (along with the fingerprints). Wife and I got very tired of futzing with carto-tanks (and yes, I've tried all the best stuff), and the clearomizers just SU*KED (for us). These are funny looking, but they work consistently, without ever failing. So, function beats form (for us). Regardless, here's a pic the black & silvers with swapped caps.

ProVari_Both.jpg

DPLongo22

"Vert De Ferk"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
ePower (6ml) carts. They do require a 510-to-Ego connector/adapter (available many-where).

Very strong throat hit, excellent flavor, high (juice) capacity. I had been using them with my LT for quite awhile, but they were always a touch "jumpy" with that. Good but not great. They're dual coil at 1.6 and I never considered the impact of LT's self-regulation (assumed it was the carts).

It wasn't the carts. On a ProVari, I absolutely love them (so does she).

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
@ FreshBreath,

I can feel your pain, so one of each was my thoughts :)

Here's a side by side for ya one of each, the all black one has a black oring on the bottom cap because I run the AW or Readilast 3100 Batts in that one, looks nicer when closed all the way with a bit smaller of a Batt and no oring but I like the 3100 Batts

IMG_0911.jpg

Last edited:

FreshBreath

Jun 21, 2012
Ohio
Thanks for the pics everyone! Helped a lot. Made my decision to go with chrome for now. :D

Hey mwa, what ya got going on there with those drip tips(or whatever you call them)! :) Sweet looking setup anyway! Love the shields.....where did you get em?

Oh, and when i opened my ProVari today...i was shocked at how small it was!!(especially compared to my ego twist 1000 mAh im used to looking at) And shocked how heavy !

Thanks again for all your replies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread