• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

First meet - Rochester

Status
Not open for further replies.
k. I've got to ask the stupid questions of the day:
What exactly did you all do at the meet (besides vap your brains out :D )?
What did you all bring (besides the samplers)?
Will/is there WiFi access so we can geek out? :D
I'm going to drop a line at Kingpin and see what they can do for us (samples, cards, etc.), but would like to give them more info besides "Just a bunch of vapers getting together". :)

HeatherC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2010
New York
k. I've got to ask the stupid questions of the day:
What exactly did you all do at the meet (besides vap your brains out :D )?
What did you all bring (besides the samplers)?
Will/is there WiFi access so we can geek out? :D
I'm going to drop a line at Kingpin and see what they can do for us (samples, cards, etc.), but would like to give them more info besides "Just a bunch of vapers getting together". :)

Well... we drank we talked we exchanged ideas.....and.....hmmm it really was just a buncha people havin fun together with a common interest :) that really is all it is. Mike has alot of ideas about moding etc...

Thing is I just sent emails to the vendors I got samples from and asked for business cards from them for a 10 person get together of vapers. So I think just a buncha vapers getting together may be adequate LOL

sl_rat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
Western, NY
Well... we drank we talked we exchanged ideas.....and.....hmmm it really was just a buncha people havin fun together with a common interest :) that really is all it is. Mike has alot of ideas about moding etc...

Thing is I just sent emails to the vendors I got samples from and asked for business cards from them for a 10 person get together of vapers. So I think just a buncha vapers getting together may be adequate LOL

i agree with Heather... it's really nice to get together with a bunch of people who share a common interest. it's also nice to share ideas "in the moment" and not wait to play chat tag on the forum. granted, hanging around with zen is going to, most likely, lead to building some sort of mod. ask Heather's hubby, who built one the next day! LOL.
we talked about experiences with vendors, kits, and non-vapers. mostly, it was really nice to pull out my PV and not have someone ask, "what's that?". on a sociological level it was VERY COOL to sit in a room with a bunch of folks from different backgrounds that i've never met, share a meal, some drinks, and laughs. i think many of us stayed longer than we were supposed to... it was fun.

CaminoDiablo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
East Pembroke NY
I tried the FF and thought they were kind of thin (but I do prefer mine a little thicker and use VG for mixing instead of PG). If you want to try any I have, I'll bring them to the next meet and you can keep what you like. I have 2 coffee ones, a hazelnut, banana, root beer, blackberry and butterscotch.

I think some do use them though. Maybe a search on them might give you more info.

Lu

Thanks I would be very interested to see what they are like. It's getting expensive using PA. I have 58 flavors from there and they are great but thats $300 later. This new one I found is like dirt cheap.

heh. Sounds good to me. I'll get that email fired off this weekend. :)

hanging around with zen is going to, most likely, lead to building some sort of mod
So bringing my digital volt meter (DVM) isn't such a bad idea then? :D Guess I should clean out the old tackle boxes I used for my electronics stuff and start getting my PV gear together. hehehe :)

CaminoDiablo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
East Pembroke NY

CaminoDiablo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
East Pembroke NY
heh. Sounds good to me. I'll get that email fired off this weekend. :)

So bringing my digital volt meter (DVM) isn't such a bad idea then? :D Guess I should clean out the old tackle boxes I used for my electronics stuff and start getting my PV gear together. hehehe :)

Yes bring all the gear....its a fun time showing what you have and what can be done. I made a 5 volt mod after the vapefest and I learned alot. Hope to see you at the next one.

CaminoDiablo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
East Pembroke NY
me again but Im so proud I made this I had to show it :banana:

Attachments

• IMG01688-20100915-1011.jpg
    IMG01688-20100915-1011.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 25

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
Rob, The Fire and Ice blew me away... I still have about 25% of it left because it burned out my taste buds... I vaped it for 3-4 days before I realized I couldn't taste it anymore... lol!
Camino, your passthrough is gorgeous, and it proves that these get-togethers can be inspirational. I've got a 10440 mod I'm building right now out of brass and olive wood, and I hope to have it done before the next time we get together.

Oh, by the way... I'm now entirely smoke free, which for me is pretty freakin amazing! Three others at my office are well on the way to putting down the analogs as well.

sl_rat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
Western, NY
Rob, The Fire and Ice blew me away... I still have about 25% of it left because it burned out my taste buds... I vaped it for 3-4 days before I realized I couldn't taste it anymore... lol!
Camino, your passthrough is gorgeous, and it proves that these get-togethers can be inspirational. I've got a 10440 mod I'm building right now out of brass and olive wood, and I hope to have it done before the next time we get together.

Oh, by the way... I'm now entirely smoke free, which for me is pretty freakin amazing! Three others at my office are well on the way to putting down the analogs as well.

congrats on kicking those "nails" to the curb, Mike!!!!! not that you could actually smoke a cigarette anyway. i figure that it would be tough while holding an awl, a plane, a hammer, and a saw...LOL. the force is strong with me... you will not convert me to the dark side so easily... oh crap, who am i kidding? you guys are gonna have me building a mod, i just know it... take care bud. sounds like november is pretty cool with the group, if the man cave is available. cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread