• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

First meet - Rochester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
Zen I put my order in with Ross and just meet up with his partner and pick up my stuff! It works out great!

Well you have had better luck with him than I have... He has not returned my phone call and I was hoping to buy some stuff from him. I would love to keep my money local, but so far TWO local ecig suppliers have answering machines and don't return calls.

What a shame.

sl_rat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
Western, NY
Well you have had better luck with him than I have... He has not returned my phone call and I was hoping to buy some stuff from him. I would love to keep my money local, but so far TWO local ecig suppliers have answering machines and don't return calls.

What a shame.

order from my buddy Taras at electronic-ash. okay, it's Buffalo not Rochester. I guarantee he'll get your stuff out promptly. he's very reasonably priced, helpful, and you won't be waiting for days for your stuff. tell him we met at our get together in Rochester. use my first name in the coupon code and you'll get a discount (paul). he's the only guy that i deal with because of his attention to being outstanding. you will not be disappointed, Mike. see you in November!!!

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
order from my buddy Taras at electronic-ash. okay, it's Buffalo not Rochester. I guarantee he'll get your stuff out promptly. he's very reasonably priced, helpful, and you won't be waiting for days for your stuff. tell him we met at our get together in Rochester. use my first name in the coupon code and you'll get a discount (paul). he's the only guy that i deal with because of his attention to being outstanding. you will not be disappointed, Mike. see you in November!!!

He's the first guy that didn't respond to an email... lol. My friend John has purchased some nic juice from him and the shipping was fast, I have bad luck with local suppliers I guess. I like to see stuff in person and so far, the local suppliers don't seem to like the idea. Ross finally did call me back after two calls and an email, and his response was basically "Buy the stuff online and he will deliver it"... with that level of personal customer service I guess I'm just as well-off buying direct from china.

I really wish somebody would open a brick and mortar eCig shop in Rochester that stocks the essentials.

HeatherC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2010
New York
He's the first guy that didn't respond to an email... lol. My friend John has purchased some nic juice from him and the shipping was fast, I have bad luck with local suppliers I guess. I like to see stuff in person and so far, the local suppliers don't seem to like the idea. Ross finally did call me back after two calls and an email, and his response was basically "Buy the stuff online and he will deliver it"... with that level of personal customer service I guess I'm just as well-off buying direct from china.

I really wish somebody would open a brick and mortar eCig shop in Rochester that stocks the essentials.

Funny thing that......... Hubby and I were actually talking about this. We've started making ejuice and attempting to sell it......mostly to friends ATM.....but I was thinking how great would it be to open a shop that sells the stuff.....

Trouble is.....we don't have the investment cash to do it........and to top it off....what happens when/if ecigs get banned? Anyway.......I would happily run a shop like that.......just need the cash to do it LOL

Funny thing that......... Hubby and I were actually talking about this. ....what happens when/if ecigs get banned?
Add a bud and I to that list of wanting to start a shop here in Syracuse, and immediately we stopped that thought because of the ban threats.

At least there is hope for the US, as Totally Wicked opened a Vapors Lounge in Florida recently (wishing they'd bring back the Decadent Vapor Doppio Espresso to the states, though. But I digress). Tour can be seen here: YouTube - Pillbox38:USA 5.Vapors lounge And interview with dereck 72

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
Let's discuss an Upstate NY Vapors CoOp at the November gathering... there may be a way to pool resources and create a business model that will cause very little long-term exposure in the event of a ban. The key would be a No Lease-place of business and Cautious inventory management, as well as "Partner Labor" as opposed to "Wage Labor", similar to how an Antique CoOp is run.

HeatherC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2010
New York
Let's discuss an Upstate NY Vapors CoOp at the November gathering... there may be a way to pool resources and create a business model that will cause very little long-term exposure in the event of a ban. The key would be a No Lease-place of business and Cautious inventory management, as well as "Partner Labor" as opposed to "Wage Labor", similar to how an Antique CoOp is run.

Yes!! Definitely a coop would also limit the risk to any ONE individual. Definitely interesting possibilities here. CaminoDiablo (myhubby) has a craig's list site now that he's trying to see about selling juices on....maybe combining a shop and a web/mail order would be a good idea? I also kinda see the idea of having a "coffee bar" for vaping....type thing too...but not sure how that would fly.... gotta start small first....I just have ideas.....and the more I think the more ideas I get...and I don't work outside the home....so I have alot of time to think.....anyway Point is....I have ideas! LOL

HeatherC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2010
New York
HI all pushing this up a bit to see if we get any responders! The first meet in rochester at pineapple jacks was such a wonderful success and a great time was had by all!! SO we decided to do it again! And Zen or Mike as I remember it..has offered his man-cave (woman are welcome :)) as our next meeting location I will let mike take care of notifying anyone of the address as needed. The meet is scheduled to happen on November the 13th (it's a saturday I think) I don't recall if we set a definite time.....someone let me know if we did and I missed it....or we can discuss time. Also should this be a BYOB and a dish to pass type thing.....(when I say dish to pass I'm thinking more desserts and munchies but please let me know if that's not something others are willing to do) ?? Ok.....and I do check the boards from time to time... but i'm currently taking care of two babies (7 and 19months old FUN LOL) so I get alot less computer time than I ever did before these days. If we don't get a response using this thread I will start a new one specific to the meet on the 13th....so watch for it LOL :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread