• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

First meet - Rochester

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
OK peeps.....we're looking at 9/11 around 2PM at Pineapple Jack's in Rochester for our first meet.

So far it looks like we have the following attending:

Me
Rob
Heather and hubby
VaporAdam
Neonrust
Yvilla
Firechick
The vaproizer

This was just off the top of my head. I'll add to this once more commit.

Other possible attendees:

VaporPete
Markfm
Suddenly
Dschumske
Sl-rat

Who else?

Lu

vapin_2tha_max

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2010
Rochester, New York
Hey everyone. Just want to let everyone know. Talked to the owner and the backroom is full of storage so we wont have the back room. However, he reserved the front area which is the restaurant area so we can all get together and eat. This area is right when you enter the establishment on the right hand side. I told him there would be between 10-20 people eating and drinking so he was glad to oblidge. The connecting room is where we will have to vape however but there are a few tables and a few more in the further back area with dartboards and a pool table. The bar does not open until 3 pm though so please plan on being there sometime around then. Look forward to seeing everyone there!

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Count me in. I'm a vaping newb, still having trouble dropping the analogs.
In any case, I can't be there too long as we're doing a major systems upgrade at work, But I'm sure I can sneak out for a few hours.

Welcome aboard No0ne! Glad you can make it! :)

I live in the Rochester area, 40 minutes away! I work in Henrietta lol
Have to check you folks out!

Welcome Indie! So you think you'll be making the meet?

hey Lu and vapin... add me to the list. i am in for sure. looking forward to catching up with ya'll.

Gotcha Rat! Glad you'll be able to make it :thumb:

Hey everyone. Just want to let everyone know. Talked to the owner and the backroom is full of storage so we wont have the back room. However, he reserved the front area which is the restaurant area so we can all get together and eat. This area is right when you enter the establishment on the right hand side. I told him there would be between 10-20 people eating and drinking so he was glad to oblidge. The connecting room is where we will have to vape however but there are a few tables and a few more in the further back area with dartboards and a pool table. The bar does not open until 3 pm though so please plan on being there sometime around then. Look forward to seeing everyone there!

Sounds good Rob. I'll change my sigline to 3PM. If anyone gets there earlier, hopefully they'll stick around.

Lu

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
please note the time change to 3pm. That is when the bar opens.

ok peeps.....we're looking at 9/11 around 3pm at pineapple jack's in rochester for our first meet.

So far it looks like we have the following attending:

Me
rob
heather and hubby
vaporadam
neonrust
yvilla
the vaproizer
sl-rat
no0ne

other possible attendees:
vaporpete
markfm
suddenly
dschumske

anyone else?

Lu

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
Hey All,
I stopped by and more or less gate-crashed your meet and greet today, and I'd like to thank all of you for the very warm and cordial welcome to the group. I had a great time, met some fine folks and only managed to be 2 1/2 hours late for a birthday party, so all in all it was a great afternoon for me! Thanks again, and I hope to meet you all again soon!

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread