Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.
Another deal they are running is 2 gallons of pg and 2 gallons of vg all for $44.Even with the shipping it's still a good deal,when i bought mine a while back,i paid $59 shipped for 1 gallon of each.

$4 less than when I got my 4 gallons a couple of months ago lol! Shipping to me was around $30, which still amounted to getting a "free bottle", so well worth it!

Reactions: Dixie1954

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.
What type of shelf life does pg and vg have? They have a special with I gallon of each for $44. Says free US shipping as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

I've read that they can last a long time if stored properly. I keep mine in the freezer in glass jars, but I'm just weird like that.

Reactions: mommabird62

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
What type of shelf life does pg and vg have? They have a special with I gallon of each for $44. Says free US shipping as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62
I've heard 2 years at room temp,but it could be even longer than that.I've had mine close to a year,i keep it in a cabinet and it's still the same as the day i got it.

Reactions: mommabird62

mhertz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Denmark
The official shelf-life, or rather "re-test date", is 2 years for pg and one to one and a half for vg, but as danny and others stated, then it can last a lot longer and it's just a general rule to mark products as such.

In my country where I buy locally made vg and pg, then they told me that when the date is near the end time of the official shelf-life time, then they just retest there vg and pg and if it holds up to spec still, then it gets renewed another 1 and 2 years respectivelly.

This is also why e.g. on nic from alchem that it dosen't state a shelf-life date, but rather a "re-test" date...

Pg and vg shouldn't go much higher than 25C celsius btw, and can be prolonged further, as kodak and danny stated, by freezer-storage or refridgeration...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread