Eastern NC

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Wow 4 gallons that would last a young man a lifetime.
Only if he doesn't vape very much. Let's do a bit of arithmetic. Four gallons = 15,140 ml. Let's say he vapes 5 ml a day. Four gallons would last a bit more than 8 years. I'm not a young man, but I still expect to live longer than 8 years. :D

I think I'll stick to buying it PG/VG few liters at a time rather than a few gallons at a time.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Funny how an info post for those who might be interested in a product go .... . LOL

This is no reflection on you (the original poster) We all know your intentions were good and you were trying to be a helpful contributer and that's always appreciated.

Last edited:

noway

Mar 26, 2015
Omaha, NE, USA
True. Once it's re-bottled it's no longer USP. I order my pg and vg in quarts and gallon. They are sealed. Maybe you should try some. Amazon.com: Propylene Glycol - Food Grade USP - 1 Quart (32 Oz.): Health & Personal Care

And being pharmaceutical grade alone doesn't mean it's suitable for inhale. It could be rated for topical or other applications.

"The only product that is guaranteed to be suitable for inhalation is a product that is (a) designated by the manufacturer as Pharmaceutical Grade, and that (b) also has a provable license for inclusion in a specific inhalable medicine. Needless to say this is virtually impossible to locate for the individual buyer."

I'm going to try this one:

Flavorless Hangsen e-cigarette e-liquid

Curious why they call it flavorless as oppose to unflavored. Nic has a flavor as does VG. Do they actually negate those flavors? I'm hoping it's just 'no flavors added'.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
And being pharmaceutical grade alone doesn't mean it's suitable for inhale. It could be rated for topical or other applications.

"The only product that is guaranteed to be suitable for inhalation is a product that is (a) designated by the manufacturer as Pharmaceutical Grade, and that (b) also has a provable license for inclusion in a specific inhalable medicine. Needless to say this is virtually impossible to locate for the individual buyer."

I'm going to try this one:

Flavorless Hangsen e-cigarette e-liquid

Curious why they call it flavorless as oppose to unflavored. Nic has a flavor as does VG. Do they actually negate those flavors? I'm hoping it's just 'no flavors added'.
Of course. I've had problems vaping PG before. It was either expired and or contaminated. It wasn't fun. Since my switch I've had no problems. I hope the Hangsen works out for you. Happy Vaping :)

Alien Traveler

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
United States
Seems like it burns cleaner, my coils last far longer than others, and I can just run by the local shop and pick it up.

E-Liquid, Vaping and Electronic E Cigarette Deals at Caterpillar Vapes

Our Quality_Hangsen Holding Co.,Ltd

If you like it, then it is good.
If you think it is the cleanest one, think again.
China is famous in price/quality segment, not in quality by itself. All my hardware is from China. However I prefer non-Chinese juices. Granted, Hangsen is well-known company (I have some flavorings from them), but who knows what components they are using? By the way in links you supplied they never stated their VG, PG and nic are as good as USP monographs demands. Their statement "Hangsen is the only manufacturer in the industry using natural tobacco ingredients" is pure marketing lie (many juice manufacturers are guilty of some misleading statements, not just Hangsen).

One more thing. You are posting in DIY section. Why buy non-flavored from B&M? It is much (and I mean MUCH) cheaper and cleaner (you can control your ingredients) to make you own non-flavored juice. It is easy.

Reactions: oplholik

noway

Mar 26, 2015
Omaha, NE, USA
If you like it, then it is good.
If you think it is the cleanest one, think again.
China is famous in price/quality segment, not in quality by itself. All my hardware is from China. However I prefer non-Chinese juices. Granted, Hangsen is well-known company (I have some flavorings from them), but who knows what components they are using? By the way in links you supplied they never stated their VG, PG and nic are as good as USP monographs demands. Their statement "Hangsen is the only manufacturer in the industry using natural tobacco ingredients" is pure marketing lie (many juice manufacturers are guilty of some misleading statements, not just Hangsen).

One more thing. You are posting in DIY section. Why buy non-flavored from B&M? It is much (and I mean MUCH) cheaper and cleaner (you can control your ingredients) to make you own non-flavored juice. It is easy.

Seems like it burns cleaner, my coils last far longer than others, and I can just run by the local shop and pick it up.

BigEgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
Alabama
I'm sorry that you didn't read, or cannot comprehend the post that I included. Here, I'll quote it for you:

"It is possible that a USP product can be either pharma grade or food grade. The USP designation only refers to a general production regime and does not cover the exact contaminants as long as the minimum standard is met. So a USP product might be considered safe for inhalation; or it might, on test, prove inadvisable to inhale. The only product that is guaranteed to be suitable for inhalation is a product that is (a) designated by the manufacturer as Pharmaceutical Grade, and that (b) also has a provable license for inclusion in a specific inhalable medicine."

So, no, I'm sorry you are "WRONG".

So what other lies will you 'try' to feed me next? Follow blindly and live in ignorance.

BTW, USP = United States Pharmacopeia

You are making yourself look silly. Kurt has a PhD in chemistry and has co-authored published papers on e-cigs. This isn't just some dude on the Internet -- he is an authority on the topic.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Thank you Kurt,

Kurt is one of the fore most chemists on ECF and well known for his knowledge in the area of E-cigarettes. He's appeared in many articles and webcasts on e-cigarette topics. So if you won't take my word please take his.

You are making yourself look silly. Kurt has a PhD in chemistry and has co-authored published papers on e-cigs. This isn't just some dude on the Internet -- he is an authority on the topic.

Thank you for that. It's exactly the point I was trying to make.

Last edited:

noway

Mar 26, 2015
Omaha, NE, USA
And let's see what he says.

@noway: This is USP grade VG/PG, as in US Pharma grade. If it is USP, then by default it is also food grade, which has slightly lower purity standards than USP. Not sure where your concern is, but these products are up to specs and quite good. Fantastic price, too!

What does Pharma mean? USP stands for United States Pharmacopeial. So what is USP Grade? Play on the general ignorance of people to see things that aren't there? Is that why he only stated US Pharma?

None of you have posted any facts and been nothing but fanboys to someone who could pass a few tests in college.

Where is Kurt?

I'm sure he loves the fanboys that follow him blindly. Any competent doctor will tell you it's always a good idea to get a second opinion, and ask questions.

Since none of you are able to link facts, then what is your interest in the propaganda being spread?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread