Essential Depot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbok

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2014
Virginia
I have been DIYing for a few months and have been using NicVape products exclusively. However a fella at my local vape shop told me about Essential Depot where I can get a gallon of both VG and PG delivered to my door for about $60. This is almost what I pay for a liter of each at NicVape. Has anyone out there have any experience with Essentinal Depot stuff? Is the quality as good? I understand that you get what you pay for, but I also know that its easy to get screwed in the vape world as well.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Hoosier, did I read that you once had Optim?

Once, many many moons ago. I have fond memories.

Yeah, I give away at least 500ml a month. I have some kind of weird belief I have helped a bunch of folks switch to vaping. (The truth is, I seldom hear back from most of the people who I give juice to, so I don't really know.) I've never worried about ingredients going bad, or what not.

Reactions: LungCandy101

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I have been DIYing for a few months and have been using NicVape products exclusively. However a fella at my local vape shop told me about Essential Depot where I can get a gallon of both VG and PG delivered to my door for about $60. This is almost what I pay for a liter of each at NicVape. Has anyone out there have any experience with Essentinal Depot stuff? Is the quality as good? I understand that you get what you pay for, but I also know that its easy to get screwed in the vape world as well.

It's what I use and love it.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Notice free shipping ends Friday nite, the way I read it. Hope that was not last Friday nite.

ED (Large).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread