• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Economic Aussie Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Just like to recommend a South Australia ecig retailer - ecig-sa.com . He has the usual range (juice ..... included) with great prices and excellent service. Delivery times are unreal, I've never waited more than two days for my interstate orders - Peter gets things in the post very quickly after ordering (same day sometimes) and uses express post. Highly recommended supplier.

+1 ditto, all orders ordered before 3pm are posted out the same day. I had to look at his confirmation emails twice, great communication and really easy to deal with. Pretty good Atty prices i thought, now i dont have to wait a week for them to get here from the states. The fastest Australian supplier so far. His atty's are good, cant comment on longitivity as i've only had them a week.

Orph

Apr 3, 2011
Australia
Can anyone PM me in the right direction for unflavored nic to mix my own? I know of HC 36mg, is there any better? The extreme vapor link in previous comments is dead (100mg). Cheers :)

nicvape.com and Box Elder Chemical Supply sell 100mg juice in a pg or vg base
I haven't received an order from them yet, so I can't vouch for their delivery times, but they don't mention not delivering to Oz... maybe worth a shot?

Smokeless Image's shipping rates are very reasonable & suprisingly quick coming from the USA

All the people in Melbourne I've recommended it to receive it within 5-7 Business Days, and the shipping cost is only about $10 US

They sell the Volt which is the best mini on the market at the moment imo (on par with the bloog maxx fusion but much cheaper)

Smokeless Image | Only The Best Electronic Cigarette | Electronic Cigarettes | Wholesale Electronic Cigarettes | E-Cigarette | Best Electronic Cigarette | Electronic Cigarette

for a 10% discount, use the code: TRYVOLT83

ricardo rt

Jun 2, 2011
australia
www.vaporhawk.com

Limited range but getting bigger every day
eGo-T 900mah full double starter kits for about $38 delivered
liquid cheaper than all mentioned so far.
lots of items with free delivery if you spend over 35 or 50 dollars.
I cannot recommend it enough. I'm really happy!

The site is really new so I told Ocean, one of the sellers, that i'd give her a plug.
She's been awesome.

Just a note. She doesn't have all flavors at all times so ask before you buy.

Enjoy people.

elusion electronic cigarette - is a supplier of pre packed carts and units - very pricey and from NZ to AUS
but i have also had multiple orders from healthcabin - inc ejuice , batterys , carts, atomizers, drip bottles, charger, PCC, and more they also offer free sample bottlres in some flavours, great postage and a reward points program

Would like to give Vapour Trails a heads up, an Australia supplier.

They have starter kits at very reasonable prices and a cheap introductory offer to Flavor Arts flavours. Really enjoying Cappuccino at 4% and Irish Cream at 2%.. Like most noobies thought I would only ever enjoy tobacco flavours :blink:

Very happy with my recent order of flavours and a Joye 510 USB passthrough, prompt delivery and only $5 shipping. Can't understand why hardly any Oz suppliers don't offer $5 shipping.:confused:

Vapour Trails E-Cigs

Just got my order from Health Cabin , 4 days from payment to delivery !! shipping was only $15 , which is only $3 more than I pay for Express Post here in Oz !!

Good stuff!
Just made my first order with them as my regular suppliers don't have CE2 clearos.

PS symphynity, your "since my last cigarette" banner has to be wrong, surely nobody smokes/smoked 75 cigs a day??

symphynity

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Australia
Good stuff!
Just made my first order with them as my regular suppliers don't have CE2 clearos.

PS symphynity, your "since my last cigarette" banner has to be wrong, surely nobody smokes/smoked 75 cigs a day??

Sadly , it is true , 2 packs of Longbeach 40's a day. It was mainly the money side of it that caused me to quit. Effectively I have given myself a $13,000 a year pay rise !!! Ya can buy a lotta juice for 13K . :)

Have to admit though , the money figure saved seems a little high to me , maybe its based on a pack of 20 , not 40 . Was spending $44 a day on smokes .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread