• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Light in the Box (Wholesale Juice)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheeMiss

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hello Fellow Canadian Vapers,

I came across this web site offering 50ml juice for $7.69 and was wondering if anyone has any experience with them or the quality of their juice.

Light in the box.com
http://www.lightinthebox.com/producttags/E-Liquid/

I started this same new thread in the USA forum and here is the response I got from Sheep.

There's a long thread on them in the "General e-liquid Discussion" area here Cheapest E-liquid I have seen. $7.69 for 50ml.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-cheapest-e-liquid-i-have-seen-7-69-50ml.html

I ordered five bottles a few weeks ago. Two two weeks total to ship (one week to prepare the order, another week in transit) and so far I am very happy with the taste and quality of the juice. I got Menthol, Mint and Cola, all are very nice. I'll probably order again.

Well, after reading the extremely long post, most of which had NOTHING to do with the company, quality, shipping etc., I was able to discern from the couple of posts that this company is okay to order from.

The price of juice from North America is just ridiculous, they don't offer volume discounts nor larger bottles for a $$$$ savings. And yes, who knows for sure that our local suppliers don't use china base or mix in their products! I mean, where's the proof other than verbal?

We ordered our group volume order from Best E-Cig last year. 30ml cost us about $6.50 plus $27.00 divided by 3 people.....and the juice was great!
(I forget how many bottles we ordered to get that price ie: approx 21 bottles, that's 7 bottles each.)

I just thought to share for those who would like to save monies on juice. :)

If we (3 of us) decide to order from them, I will let you know the results.

Happy Vaping! :thumbs:

Last edited:

CheeMiss

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Thank you for the feed back.

hmmmmm, on the USA post, the few that did try them, found the flavours to be good.
If you think that the flavours taste chemical, then that is a cause of concern!
Could it be that your atty's still had the factory primer on them?

To bad that there really is no way to ensure safety of the juice (testing or gov't safety standards), and all because of the FDA not approving these devices.

Hopefully in the not to distant future, this will all be rectified.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Thank you for the feed back.

hmmmmm, on the USA post, the few that did try them, found the flavours to be good.
If you think that the flavours taste chemical, then that is a cause of concern!
Could it be that your atty's still had the factory primer on them?

To bad that there really is no way to ensure safety of the juice (testing or gov't safety standards), and all because of the FDA not approving these devices.

Hopefully in the not to distant future, this will all be rectified.
...they are used to American beer also :evil:

CheeMiss

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
...they are used to American beer also :evil:

ha,ha,ha! Good Point!

Well, chemical taste does have me concerned! :shock:

Rob from Vapables PM'd me with very convincing info re the quality of their own Canadian juice, so yes, I will have to agree with what Switched posted about about Light in a box. " So at those prices it is still too expensive."

Time to check out our home based Vapables.com

Thanks for sharing guys! :)

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
There is enough good vendors around that one does not need to go to the bargain basement IMHO.

I'm reminded of what my mama used to say "If it's sounds to good to be true, it probably isn't" .A decent benchmark for juice is anywhere from $0.50 - $0.75/ml

Edit: on an average of 2/3ml per day, a 30ml bottle that sells for $18.95 is still cheaper than dishing out $100 in analogs. Think about it? That's a saving of 80%...

Last edited:

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
I started the first thread and I will still say it was some great liquid at a great price. I will order from them again no problem. I paid about $16 dollars delivered for 100Ml/18 mg pg. The 50ml of apple is gone I vaped it all and loved it. I have about half of the methol left and it will eventually be gone as well. I have ordered liquids from four other suppliers since then and they have all been hit or miss. I really think that if they have something your looking for that they are worth it.

Last edited:

CheeMiss

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I started the first thread and I will still say it was some great liquid at a great price. I will order from them again no problem. I paid about $16 dollars delivered for 100Ml/18 mg pg. The 50ml of apple is gone I vaped it all and loved it. I have about half of the methol left and it will eventually be gone as well. I have ordered liquids from four other suppliers since then and they have all been hit or miss. I really think that if they have something your looking for that they are worth it.

Did you notice a metallic flavour like BoomBoom posted?

sheep

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2010
Vancouver, BC
I'm kind of with Brad on this one. I did not notice any chemical taste and the stuff I have I would not call thin tasting, per se. The menthol for example is not as "menthol-ey" as the dekang stuff I got from Vapables. I prefer the LIB menthol. The mint is not really minty either, but I prefer this. The cola...I don't see how it could be any better. Feels like I just drank a coke. So far, there's nothing at all wrong with the LIB juice, and I'll be ordering more menthol for sure (and probably some apple).

But on the other hand, Vapables has always given me great service and I will continue to buy from them. All of the canadian made juices of theirs that I've tried have been excellent, and I'm keen to try more of them.

It's not an either/or for me, I intend to keep buying from both vendors :)

juicefreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Oklahoma
i've ordered from LIB and i thought the juice wasn't bad at all. The marlboro had a funky taste, so i wouldn't order that again, but the tobacco is great. i use it for diy mixing.

my only complaint is they don't have enough flavors that i like, but i would order from them again.

i don't remember where i read it, but it could be Boge juice, which is a division of Dekang, so i'm not worried about safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread