Sweet Deal on 50ml of Juice!! $7.69

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeno

Moved On
Sep 18, 2009
Kernersville, NC
I was over on VF and found this sweet deal posted on the forum. Not sure if anyone has posted it here, but figured what the hell. I guess the shipping takes 15+ days (air mail - cheapest), but it is well worth it. Right now 50ml of juice is $7.69. From what I have read about their juice it seems that it is a bit milder in the taste dept, but for that price I for one would live with it. I just ordered 100ml for a lil over $20 shipped!
50ml Different Flavors E-liquid for all types of electronic cigarette, cigar and pipe, CE and RoHS Approved - US$ 7.69

Here is the one review on the site for the juice...

By Gerald
I ordered the "apple" flavor e-liquid in the "high" strength. I am very impressed by the flavor and vapor production considering the low price that I paid. I expected to get a lower-quality e-liquid that I could use to flavor and "cut" some of my higher strength liquids. I was very surprised to find the same flavor, strength, and vapor production that I am used to getting from e-liquid I buy here in the USA that costs 3 times as much as Lightinthebox.com. Shipping took exactly 21 days from the day I ordered until my package arrived, so it actually arrived quicker than expected, and the packaging was great, too, even bubblewrapped in a box. Now that I've recieved my first order, I'll definitely be ordering more!! For those wondering, I believe this is a PG or Propolene glycol formula, judging by the flavor.

Last edited:

Xeno

Moved On
Sep 18, 2009
Kernersville, NC
nothing on VF should be refered to on this forum , apparently thats what the owner wants.
How you can Snatch posts from over there and not be allowed to link to it here is ridiculous

juice tastes naff anyway :O

/rant

You'd figure we would all be in this together, but I guess competing site and all...
I'm not big on overpowering flavors. For that price it is worth at least a try. I'll post back in 15+ days when I actually get it :p

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
You'd figure we would all be in this together, but I guess competing site and all...
I'm not big on overpowering flavors. For that price it is worth at least a try. I'll post back in 15+ days when I actually get it :p
hehe , I'm just messin with ya ,

Juice is great for the price , I got about 400ml so far of various flavours and more on the way..

and yeah tops is 18mg , but its great for cutting more expensive 36mg down with , or if your using 5+ volts

MarthaT

Moved On
Jul 23, 2009
  • Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: spam

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
This is the same juice that many other suppliers sell. I have three bottles that I paid much more for with the same exact label. All three are good juices. The only other place I would order quantity from here in the States is myfreedomsmokes.com. I caught a sale and got a 125ml bottle for 43 bucks shipped. They sell the big bottles and it can be flavored to whatever you want and you can get high mg strength. $0.36 per ml....

Hope this helps at least one person who doesn't want to wait a month for their order from china....

Sharky

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Phoenix AZ
This is the same juice that many other suppliers sell. I have three bottles that I paid much more for with the same exact label. All three are good juices. The only other place I would order quantity from here in the States is myfreedomsmokes.com. I caught a sale and got a 125ml bottle for 43 bucks shipped. They sell the big bottles and it can be flavored to whatever you want and you can get high mg strength. $0.36 per ml....

Hope this helps at least one person who doesn't want to wait a month for their order from china....

If you go to myfreedomsmokes site it says they are out of stock...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread