E-Juice Vendor opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

dezblack

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2009
We purchased our 1st round of E-juice from totally Wicked. We got some of the 32 to mix ourselves and some of the coffee, which I loved! We found we cannot use the Loranne's with Oils and she has chosen to stay away from some colors as well.

I am very happy they give us a list of contents on the bottle. I trust them for keeping our juice safe. However, without a political debate, we do not like having to pay a % of our order price to the bank for an international transaction, when they are shipping from America.

Does anyone have any US - based companies to recommend for E-juice that includes a content label and is reasonably priced? I believe I was able to get 30ml of 32mg juice when I ordered for $30.

I know my other half would be ecstatic if someone could recoomend somewhere we could find a chocolate flavor that is safe, with no questionable content that she could use as a base as well! Thanks in advance.

DinosaurVapor

Moved On
Nov 11, 2009
Spokane, WA
Johnson Creek is a US based company that includes an ingredients list on the label. Some love them, some hate them. I am new to vaping but I love the original. They ship USPS priority mail and I got my order really fast. $45 for 2x 30ml bottles and the shipping. Just an option...good luck.

Not a fan of the one johnson that i tried, and most places you can get at least 3x30 ml bottles for that price.

But to each his own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread