Eastmall vs BestEcig

Status
Not open for further replies.

spradling

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi all :)

I'm going to start selling e-cigs in my country (Uruguay) and have been comparing suppliers. I'm thinking of starting with 50 DSE 801 sets, 50 atomizers and 50 20ml bottles.

I'm now just down to 2 suppliers: BestEcig and EastMall.

I've reached that conclusion taking into account prices. I'm leaning towards Eastmall because they have cheaper shipping to my country, but I've never tried any of their products, I just tried a 801 from BestEcig.

I wanted to know your guys opinion on the quality of EastMall products (801 specifically), if they are better, the same, or worse than BestEcig.

Many thanks in advanced,
spradling :D

Last edited:

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
I have done business with both companies and have never had a problem with any products from either one. Personally, cost-wise, I go with Bestecig because despite their shipping charges, the prices overall are the cheapest around. On the other hand, I don't know how it would compare with David's for an order as large as yours. Do you know for sure that the $15 max shipping cost would apply to such an order?

I think I should also add that as of late, communication with Bestecig has remained stellar while there have been some problems with getting responses from David. I do take into account he is quite busy though.

Lu

spradling

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I have no doubt that they both have good products and customer service.

Regarding price, that's something I can deal with, I have all the data, they actually have very similar wholesale prices (unlike their retail prices).

What I'm really asking here is the actual product, forget price, I want to know: EastMall's DSE801 vs Bestecig's BE112.

I want to know how the batteries compare, how their electromagnetic sensors compare, and atomizers. In theory they are identical except that EastMall's has a 4-hole atomizer vs Bestecig's 2-hole. But in practice I don't know which is overall better!

Also, how is Eastmall's liquid? Good? Better than Bestecig's?

If someone has both (801 and BE112 or both liquids) and can tell me their opinion then that would be great!

Jimbob

Sep 11, 2008
I gotta ask...
Why do "brands" even matter? We all talk about one "manufacturers" products being better then others, but from the dozen or so models I have bought I must say I feel duped. The sendansa and janty and other 801's are literally identical inside. The "real" manufacturer seems to have just branded the outside differently, but inside the guts are identical and have the same part numbers etc...

Is there actually multiple manufacturers, or are we all being duped and the patent holder (Ruyan?) is just getting other shell companies to resell their rebranded stuff?

Ricardo

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2009
Spradling, My only experience is with bestecig, STELLAR customer service and their BE112 pensytle outsmokes all my 14 other ecigs, 1 defective battery which Beci is promptly replacing, good prices on juice also. I suspect all these units are made in 1or 2 asian factories, not much quality control at all, so you NEED GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE. My experience with the branded ecigs, is that they are way higher priced AND NOT WORTH IT.

Good Luck

Hi all :)

I'm going to start selling e-cigs in my country (Uruguay) and have been comparing suppliers. I'm thinking of starting with 50 DSE 801 sets, 50 atomizers and 50 20ml bottles.

I'm now just down to 2 suppliers: BestEcig and EastMall.

I've reached that conclusion taking into account prices. I'm leaning towards Eastmall because they have cheaper shipping to my country, but I've never tried any of their products, I just tried a 801 from BestEcig.

I wanted to know your guys opinion on the quality of EastMall products (801 specifically), if they are better, the same, or worse than BestEcig.

Many thanks in advanced,
spradling :D

opusMorian

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Houston, TX
I know alot of people have good experiences with Eastmall. But I for one had bad experience with them. Empty promises, seller lacks time to fix problem items. I have order some items from them few months ago, the item arrived fast enough to the united states. Out of the items I ordered, 1 kit were dead on arrival, 1 were dead within a week, missing items from 2 kits. The first few emails correspondents were great, few days apart, offered replacement and the sky. After about of week of promises, the replies never showed up. Emailed about 6 times since then, nothing. So I would say, don't take any promises and maybe hold your breath on replacements if you have a medium and large orders. But remember, this is a personal experience. Maybe others might have great transactions with Eastmall, I seen quite a few thumbs up. So....... :)

spradling

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks all for your input.

Those who recommend Besecig because it's cheaper, remember I'm dealing with wholesale prices here, not retail. Their prices are very similar, much more than their retail.

You might want to also check out the website....centraltrade.eu/catalog/

Apparently its 500 USD minimum order, plus they charge you a lot of money for shipping, but with a quick guestimate I think its probably cheaper.
Thanks for the suggestion, I didn't know of that site. I took a look, they have similar prices to Eastmall and Bestecig (wholesale), but I think I prefer the latter 2. Also Eastmall has better shipping price.

Is there actually multiple manufacturers, or are we all being duped and the patent holder (Ruyan?) is just getting other shell companies to resell their rebranded stuff?
There are multiple manufacturers yes. Take a look here.
Supposedly David Yang is a manufacturer, but I'm not sure. Does someone know? And Bestecig I have no idea.

Spradling, My only experience is with bestecig, STELLAR customer service and their BE112 pensytle outsmokes all my 14 other ecigs, 1 defective battery which Beci is promptly replacing, good prices on juice also. I suspect all these units are made in 1or 2 asian factories, not much quality control at all, so you NEED GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE. My experience with the branded ecigs, is that they are way higher priced AND NOT WORTH IT.

Good Luck​

I agree, the thing is they both have great customer service! That's why I'm looking into quality. I also have the BE112 (801) and I think it's excellent, but I'm thinking maybe Eastmall's 801 is a little better quality (longer lasting battery, improved electromagnetic sensor and 4-hole atomizer).

I know alot of people have good experiences with Eastmall. But I for one had bad experience with them. Empty promises, seller lacks time to fix problem items. I have order some items from them few months ago, the item arrived fast enough to the united states. Out of the items I ordered, 1 kit were dead on arrival, 1 were dead within a week, missing items from 2 kits. The first few emails correspondents were great, few days apart, offered replacement and the sky. After about of week of promises, the replies never showed up. Emailed about 6 times since then, nothing. So I would say, don't take any promises and maybe hold your breath on replacements if you have a medium and large orders. But remember, this is a personal experience. Maybe others might have great transactions with Eastmall, I seen quite a few thumbs up. So....... :)
I'm sorry you had such a bad experience. I suggest you hit up David on MSN ( David90424@hotmail.com or david790424@hotmail.com ) or AIM ( eastmall.net@gmail.com ).

I don't think I'm going to have problems with replacements. I have 90-days (or more maybe) to ship back defective products and then I get the replacements in my next order. If they don't honor that then I'm not ordering from them again, simple as that :D

TommyGunBC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2009
Vancouver B.c.
I have never ordered from eastmall as of yet , but my dealings with Bestecig have been very good customer service is top notch I had some defective products all it took was to contact Beci and instant refund no questions asked , didn't have to ship back the defective items either . easy to get ahold of Beci always available on skype or Msn .

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Ordered last night 11:00 PM from David Yang, and today he already sent me two e-mails, the last one had a tracking number. Also ordered from My vapor store, some juice and they too sent me a tracking number today. I rate both if these sellers AAAAA+++++ so far for there
communication, not like some of the other sellers I bought from.

Misty

Forum Admin Supplier & Commercial Manager
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2008
Canada
I ordered exclusively from Eastmall for several orders with great success, recently had small problems trying to get an order confirmed..and I do still need some replacements !otherwise excellent!

Have ordered from Bestecig and was thrilled to find amazing service, great immediate shipping and 801's atomizers that were really really good! definitly also a hassle free transaction, bestecig is the "best"!

Last edited:

balldope

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Northern New Jersey - USA
I have ordered from both and I have to say that they both are great. The only issue I had with bestecig was that he sent me a bad pass-thru and he said he would replace it and ship it with my next order. Since I did not need anything else from him I was stuck waiting for another order. Luckily a friend needed something so I had it ship with that. I never had that issue with David, I had an issue with 1 atomizer, he sent me 2 new ones and 40ml of juice for the trouble.

Vape

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Northern California
I too have had nothing but the best service from both of these places.

I also got a bad 901 passthrough in my first order with Bestecig.
My second order with the replacement just got released from customs and should be here tomorrow! They have cheap 901 blank carts, .65 cents for 5. I order them in 50's at 6.50, have enough for a lifetime if I restuff.

Have only made one order with Eastmall, hardware only so far. Nothing DOA. Got a pink 901 kit and my first M401, and some extra attys for both.
Have only heard good things about their liquid, will be my next order!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread