Eastmall liquids came today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bootsand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2010
Ohio
My Eastmall order came in today... I went there primarily for their LR attys (love 'em) and ordered 5 20ml 18mg juices to try out.

I've only tried two of the 5... Watermelon and Dr. Pepper.

I hate to say it, but they've only served as a reminder of why I started to go through better US hand made juice suppliers.

Maybe it's the fact that they're all PG and I'm used to at least 50% VG, but the juices are... paltry to say the least. I can tell the flavor, they did pretty well replicating them both, but it's very weak, and the vapor production is weak, and something just tastes... off. Not like a juice made wrong, just... hard to describe. And they leave a bad taste in my mouth afterward. vaping these juices is just not enjoyable at all, it's something that I'd go through to get my fix.

I don't think they were mixed wrong at all, nothing I'd contact the supplier about, but not at all what I was hoping for. Live and learn.

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
Well, if I were you I wouldn't let sleeping dogs lay. If they don't know customers concerns they aren't likely to change anything. Here's a link to the EM Forum, why don't you see if anybody else has anything to say about their juice?

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/eastmall-ecigarette/

Cheers,
otrpu

Last edited:

Winzz

Aug 17, 2010
Bali - Indonesia
I order all my juices from eastmall...

Have to say as long as it is not fruity or too sweet juices, they do it perfectly (I usually smoke all derived tobacco flavors)

I tried the rum and liked it too...

But had the Caramel, Cigar, Litchi, And Mango, and was really disapointed for exactly the same points you stated....

But really for Marlboro, Camel, Tobacco, or Virginia, I think it's perfect....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread