E-Cig store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkie

May 18, 2010
Rogers
Howdy everyone.

I hope everyone is doing fine this sunday. Ok, down to business. lol. I have a truck driver that wants to know where he can buy an e-cig at a store. He is interested in the Ego-T like I use. With his schedule he is hardly home but goes through a lot of states everyday.

I was wondering if someone here buys them at a store and if they also sell e-liquid also.

Thanks!!!

Leonard.

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Howdie Arkie,

Here in Southern California, if your Truck Driver Friend ever rolls on through the area. He can stop in and visit E-Cig City in Laguna Beach, he has hundreds of flavors of liquid from more than one source that you can also try before you buy as he has a huge selection of tester bottles and Atomizers and Drip tips to test them with. He also sells the Ego-T Amongst a huge selection of other E-Cigs including some high end mods such as the Provari, the Cube and I believe he even has a GGTS on the shelf at the moment.

Hope this helps you out;
Nate aka Darth Vapor

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Howdy Nate,

Thanks for the info and i do know he goes to California quite a few times and everywhere else. lol. I will tell him about the store.

That is Excellent Arkie, the really nice thing about the store is that he is also an ECF Member as well and he is a registered supplier with the site here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/174797-new-southern-ca-store.html

That way you and your friend can read up on the store as well :D My absolute sincerest wishes for the best of luck in your friend beginning his journey into vaping.

Sincerely;
Nate aka Darth Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread