E-cig retail store

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.L.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Georgia
I'm vacationing for a few day at Panama City Beach FL. I was riding down the strip and out the corner of my eye I see a store front sign that said Smokin Vapor. I said, hummm, could this be a E-cig shop. I stopped in and sure enough, it was. Its a small store with starter kits and a pretty good selection of juices. He also sold the tank systems for the Ego. He had reasonable prices for retail. The guy behind the counter was super nice and offered me sample vapes of his eliquids. I liked his version of Fire cured Blond honey tobacco so I bought a 30mil bottle and a new drip tip.
I thought it was pretty cool to actually see a E-cig retail store. It was my first. He said it was his moms store and they had been open for 9 months and business was doing real well. I wished him well and went on my way. Pretty cool.
D.L.

Last edited:

D.L.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Georgia
I stop in there pretty frequently. I like their juices, and they sell CE2's and almost always have them in stock. Prices are obviously higher than online. But it's nice to have it here when I'm in that 'want it now' mood.

Try the Razzleberry juice. It's one they make there. One of my favs.

I'll have to pick up some before I leave. What's the Razzleberry taste like? I don't know who makes the fire cured blonde honey but its really good. Yeah his prices are a little higher then the net but not to bad for retail.

Last edited:

D.L.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Georgia
Sure wish I could find a retail shop in Va. I've seen e cigs in various gas stations, but I've never seen anyone selling the juice. That would be cool though. Instant gratification when trying new flavors instead of ordering online, then waiting. Oh how I hate the waiting.

I know what you mean. If I'm not mistaken. The guy at the store said his shop was 1 of only 3 in the state of Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread