Status
Not open for further replies.

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
I can honestly say that I didn't have any expectations when I received my Volt starter kit on 8-30-12. I had an "emergency" pack of analogs just in case, and four still in the pack I had been smoking. But the day I got the kit with only one flavor cartos 18mg, I smoked one of the analogs and my taste buds preferred the vape. I had been use to trying different analogs due to the high cost of them, constantly changing brands to bring the cost down, and the first day or so of vaping, I found myself vaping more than I would have normally smoked. Now after 7 days, it has calmed to a quieter storm, ordered some different flavors and looking forward to trying so many more. I love this forum for all the information and support, and of course the people!

harmonijo

Mar 15, 2011
florida
Well, welcome aboard the vapers bus:) It has been 2 years for me, I quit when my mom had a heart attack, but you and I are about the same age. She has yet to quit and is slowly killing herself. I was over a pack a day smoker and within 2 weeks I was done with analogs.

I occasionally get a craving and I'll vape a tank of 36mg and it goes away:) I use an ego-c with 1000mah batteries. Come here for support, we are more than happy to help.

As I wrote in my introduction, Quitting smoking wasn't remotely on the to do list when I purchased my first Vaping kit, However as I had given up smoking for 2 years in the past with no ill consequences, I thought what the hell and decided to do it again (I left my remaining analogs in the shop). Yeah I know I shouldn't have ever gone back after 2 years but hey, issues happen. I did have a craving occasionally in the first 2 weeks but tweaked my mg from 12 to 16 and they disappeared. My plan if ever vaping gets boring is to wean myself down 1mg at a time (say a week) till im at zero then see how i feel about quitting altogether.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Been abt 3 months analog free for me - and if I were to tell u I dont wanna smoke one - it would be a lie. Most times it is in the morning or after a good meal - I just suffer for a minute or so and vape like a chimney - it seems to work for me

For that reason I use a Phoenix Clearomizer with 24 mg straight. I vape on it every time I want an analog... I´ve been vaping for just 4 days, so I´m not pushing it. But try it, it works!

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
As I wrote in my introduction, Quitting smoking wasn't remotely on the to do list when I purchased my first Vaping kit, However as I had given up smoking for 2 years in the past with no ill consequences, I thought what the hell and decided to do it again (I left my remaining analogs in the shop). Yeah I know I shouldn't have ever gone back after 2 years but hey, issues happen. I did have a craving occasionally in the first 2 weeks but tweaked my mg from 12 to 16 and they disappeared. My plan if ever vaping gets boring is to wean myself down 1mg at a time (say a week) till im at zero then see how i feel about quitting altogether.

Same happened to me. I vaped for 9 months back in 2009 but quit due to lack of money and supplies. And I´m back, and I´m gonna make it work this time. I have my last 3 packs, but 1 pack lasted me 3 days! (I was a two pack a day smoker)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread